Windows 10: get rid of these date tabs

Discus and support get rid of these date tabs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; By the way, any idea how can i get rid of these "date" tabs? Marked in red boxes. [ATTACH] 137962 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by G4LL3N, Aug 6, 2019.

1. G4LL3N Win User

get rid of these date tabs

By the way, any idea how can i get rid of these "date" tabs? Marked in red boxes.

get rid of these date tabs OvIv1UE.png

:)

G4LL3N, Aug 6, 2019

2. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 6, 2019
  3. PirateBoy Win User
    Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Aug 6, 2019
  4. get rid of these date tabs

Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

get rid of these date tabs

1. get rid of these date tabs - Similar Threads - rid date tabs

2. How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?: So I never noticed this stupid "play" above the video tools tab in explorer... and now that I notice it it's making me apoplectic.Why is that there????????? Dumbest design ever... if I want to play something I'LL CLICK ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This stupid "play" in pink is IN FRONT...
  3. How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?: So I never noticed this stupid "play" above the video tools tab in explorer... and now that I notice it it's making me apoplectic.Why is that there????????? Dumbest design ever... if I want to play something I'LL CLICK ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This stupid "play" in pink is IN FRONT...
  4. How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen: Some time in Windows 10 the date/time started appearing on the lock screen, and I queried this. Now in Windows 11, despite unchecking the tips and stuff on lock screen option, the ugly date/time appears. I really, really, really HATE this. MS chat support just pointed e to...
  6. Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen

Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen: Some time in Windows 10 the date/time started appearing on the lock screen, and I queried this. Now in Windows 11, despite unchecking the tips and stuff on lock screen option, the ugly date/time appears. I really, really, really HATE this. MS chat support just pointed e to...
  7. Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon: Several Windows 10 updates ago, MS changed something and the font was basically unreadable. I used the procedure in this website to change the font to Arial so it was...
  8. Did Video Editor get rid of the Custom Audio tab?

Did Video Editor get rid of the Custom Audio tab?: I have been using Video Editor for a few projects for about a year now and I went to add some audio to a new project and I cant find the option anywhere. Was the option removed? I was aiming to have this project done by the end of the month, and if I cant use the Custom Audio...
  9. How to I get rid of everything being organised by date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to I get rid of everything being organised by date: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Treypopj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dohsur/how_to_i_get_rid_of_everything_being_organised_by/
  10. Restore specific backup date to get rid of malware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore specific backup date to get rid of malware: I have malware that has infested my Chrome browser with Yahoo and I cannot get rid of it. I want to restore my system back to August 20, 2018 to see if that will get rid of it. None of the malware software programs has had any effect whatsoever. Help Me!!...