Windows 10: Get rid of translation popup but keep funny button in Edge

Discus and support Get rid of translation popup but keep funny button in Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good afternoon all, how do I get rid of THIS popup displaying automatically while keeping THIS funny button ? [ATTACH] I am running Microsoft Edge... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GeneralLee01, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Get rid of translation popup but keep funny button in Edge

Good afternoon all,

how do I get rid of THIS popup displaying automatically while keeping THIS funny button ?

Get rid of translation popup but keep funny button in Edge Capture.png

I am running Microsoft Edge Version 89.0.774.57 (Official build) (64-bit)

Thanks !

:)

GeneralLee01, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Martmcd Win User

Can you recommend a good free translator App for use with Edge?

Hi Taffy087

have you tried the Edge translator extension?

click on the ellipsis (...) select extensions

wait for it to populate the list of suggestions

look for translator for microsoft edge, click on Get.

it will download and install, you will then get the option to turn it on.

Martmcd, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. As you’ve mentioned “if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work !, what happens when you try to install the app?
    2. Have you tried installing the apps from different browser?
    3. If yes, what is the error code/error message you’ve received while trying to download from Edge browser?
    4. Are you referring to any specific app or is this happening with all the applications?
    5. Which build version of Windows is installed on the PC?

Refer the article ‘Which version of Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

I suggest you to refer the article Use Microsoft Translator
    in Edge browser
    on how to use Translator in Edge browser.

I also suggest you to add the Extension in Edge
    browser and check the status of the issue.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Get rid of translation popup but keep funny button in Edge

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Get rid of translation popup but keep funny button in Edge

1. Get rid of translation popup but keep funny button in Edge - Similar Threads - rid translation popup

2. get rid of edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get rid of edge: I use Chrome and it keeps hijacking which is violation of lawI set Chrome as default and messages from outlook are sent to edge, that us the violationI cannot uninstall Edge which is even more insidious...
  3. get rid of edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get rid of edge: I use Chrome and it keeps hijacking which is violation of lawI set Chrome as default and messages from outlook are sent to edge, that us the violationI cannot uninstall Edge which is even more insidious...
  4. Getting Rid of Popups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Rid of Popups: Why do I get multiple messages such as those enclosed? They pop up again and again after the devices have been disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-popups/48ae6800-2c77-410a-b341-73b9aa140618
  5. Getting Rid of Popups

Getting Rid of Popups: Why do I get multiple messages such as those enclosed? They pop up again and again after the devices have been disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-popups/48ae6800-2c77-410a-b341-73b9aa140618
  6. Getting Rid of Popups

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. how to get rid of popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of popup: windows 11 malware trying to access my windows11 assistant. I tried deleting the file and ran a scan using my antivirus software. it makes a popup every 1-2 minutes....
  8. how to get rid of popup

how to get rid of popup: windows 11 malware trying to access my windows11 assistant. I tried deleting the file and ran a scan using my antivirus software. it makes a popup every 1-2 minutes....
  9. Get rid of Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Get rid of Microsoft Edge: I did not mean to install Microsoft Edge but it happened anyway, possibly as part of an update. I HATE IT! How can I get it off my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-microsoft-edge/8950cc4b-7803-422f-8a7f-ef20605dd5e2
  10. how to get rid of popup Critical Error"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to get rid of popup Critical Error": Keep getting this popup. I have Norton anti-virus. I contacted them and they ran a scan of my computer. Said is was not a virus and that I should contact microsoft. I'm running Windows 10...