Windows 10: Get rid of Windows.old?

Discus and support Get rid of Windows.old? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'd like to. It was created Nov. 1st this year. Last time I saw a thread about Windows.old it seemed people were okay with trashing it after 10 days.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Corona, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Corona Win User

Get rid of Windows.old?

I'd like to. It was created Nov. 1st this year. Last time I saw a thread about Windows.old it seemed people were okay with trashing it after 10 days. Sounds good to me. It's over 30 gigs.
    Does it sound okay to dump? *Huh

:)

Corona, Nov 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 19, 2020
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Get rid of Windows.old?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Get rid of Windows.old?

1. Get rid of Windows.old? - Similar Threads - rid old

2. get rid of old outlook account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    get rid of old outlook account: Hi, I had an outlook account with a group of professionals I no longer work with. I created a new account for our new group. Every time I log in I first get prompted to open the account I no longer have a password for and don't want to use anymore. How do I get rid of...
  3. Is it safe to get rid of System reserved disk from old HDD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it safe to get rid of System reserved disk from old HDD?: A while ago, my old PC died. I got its HDD with windows and put it in a new PC with windows preinstalled I got later, figured out how to access the old HDDs files and everything works fine, just that there are two disks showing up in the This PC window. It doesn't cause any...
  4. I can't get rid of an old college .edu email that seems to be attached to my account -...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of an old college .edu email that seems to be attached to my account -...: I have a regular outlook.com email and pin that I use to sign into my laptop. It works just fine. For some reason I get alerts on my pc asking me to confirm sign-in details for a work or school account. The problem: I no longer have access to the college school email that...
  5. How do I make Mail my true default e-mail app and get rid of the old man named Outlook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make Mail my true default e-mail app and get rid of the old man named Outlook?: Hi, I’m an Office 365 subscriber, I do freelance work. I love O365 and I think it runs circles around competition like Google.However, for me MS Outlook is the weakest point of the offering. I get thet ih has a tons of features and is the corporate standard. But I concluded...
  6. How do I get rid of the old PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the old PowerShell: I just install the new PS 6.24 and was able to remove the UWP app. I also unchecked Powershell 2.0 in the CP. How do I get rid of the old Power shell? 151016
  7. How to get rid of old USB drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get rid of old USB drivers?: Rollback is grayed out. I uninstall the device "M25 digital scale" but a re-install picked up the old USB that are not working. They worked for an USB ASIC miner that I used at one time. The scale works perfectly on another win 10 1903 system. What is strange is that the...
  8. my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything?: I have tried factory resetting it would not let me do it for some reason. its kinda frustrating I just want to be able to set up my new computer with out these complications HELP!!!!...
  9. How do I get rid of old Kiosk user after reverting machine?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I get rid of old Kiosk user after reverting machine?: Hello, I followed Setup or Remove a Kiosk Account using Assigned Access in Windows 10 this tutorial and it worked fine. So now I reverted back to 'normal' mode... but every time the system reboots it still tries to log in with the non-existent account. If it's been removed...
  10. How do I get rid of old Kiosk user after reverting machine?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of old Kiosk user after reverting machine?: Hello, I followed Setup or Remove a Kiosk Account using Assigned Access in Windows 10 this tutorial and it worked fine. So now I reverted back to 'normal' mode... but every time the system reboots it still tries to log in with the non-existent account. If it's been removed...