Windows 10: Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow

Discus and support Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, I would like to change my screensaver to a selection of photos on my computer. This is no problem at first, but when I leave my PC for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stop Moving, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow

Hello there,

I would like to change my screensaver to a selection of photos on my computer. This is no problem at first, but when I leave my PC for a bit, the screensaver only shows on my primary monitor. The other one is just black. I would like the images to appear on both monitors at the same time. Is there a way to set this up within Windows? Or will I have to find a third party program to do this?

Before I decided to change screensavers, I had used the League of Legends screensaver program which had the images appear on both monitors without a hitch.

Thanks,

SM

:)

Stop Moving, Apr 19, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

Hi Tom,

Since you've already checked the Screen Saver Settings, kindly answer the following question for clarification:

• Have you tried turning off the second monitor while assigning the screensaver slideshow to the primary monitor?
    • Have you tried disabling and re-enabling the screensaver?

We also suggest that you make the screensaver slideshow to appear first at the primary monitor properly before troubleshooting with the second monitor.

Kindly get back to us for clarification.

Xylee Del, Apr 19, 2019
  3. grecinos Win User
    Looking for a screen saver with beautiful photos or designs

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a screensaver that will work with my ultra wide monitor (3440x1440). More specifically, a screensaver that comes with beautiful landscape photos and/or artistic designs. I'd like something that can perform like a slideshow.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

grecinos

grecinos, Apr 19, 2019
  4. TomEPike Win User

Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow

Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

Hi, and thanks for the response.

To you questions:

• Yes the screensaver slideshow works perfectly when only one monitor is selected / available
    • Yes, I've switched on and off several times, rebooted, etc, many times, with no effect.

I can also add that the “Background” wallpaper based on the same set of pictures works fine on both monitors with different pictures on each monitor. The problem is only realted to the Screensaver.

Furthermore, in the past when on Windows 8.1, the Screensaver worked well with dual monitors. Initially with the Screensaver being displayed on both monitors. After some Windows 8 update the second monitor went black while
    monitor 1 showed the Screensaver slideshow as it should. (I see several others complained about loosing the picture on the second monitor)

However my problem is worse. In my case I only get HALF a picture on monitor 1 )and black screen on monitor 2). Photo attached.
    Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow e0910479-7b37-454e-ba8b-bb9df01d000a.jpg

TomEPike, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow

1. Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow - Similar Threads - screensavers monitors photo

2. Slideshow Screensaver Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow Screensaver Error: Hello,So I have a Dell Desktop Main PC; HP Desktop my former PC now connected to a Smart TV and a Dell Laptop I use primarily to stream spotify music.. All three are running Windows 10 with full updates. All three power up automatically at 9am and are on all day until I go to...
  3. Screensaver slideshow - file path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver slideshow - file path: In older versions of Windows, there used to be a "screensaver settings" button that let you optionally show the file path of the photo being displayed the only realistic way to find it when you have thousands of them. Is there still a way to do this in the current version?It...
  4. Screensaver slideshow - file path

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screensaver slideshow - file path: In older versions of Windows, there used to be a "screensaver settings" button that let you optionally show the file path of the photo being displayed the only realistic way to find it when you have thousands of them. Is there still a way to do this in the current version?It...
  5. Screensaver slideshow - file path

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 10 Screensaver Across Two Monitors

Windows 10 Screensaver Across Two Monitors: I recently bought a new monitor but decided to keep the old monitor in a dual monitor setup. The new monitor is much larger than the old. When my screen saver comes on, I get black on the outside edges of each monitor and the screensaver image split between the two. It looks...
  7. windows 10 screensavers slideshow

windows 10 screensavers slideshow: After an update, my screensaver slideshow quit working. I tried all the remedy's on the internet. Nothing worked. So I found one I just love!! It is called gPhoto Show. It works beautifully! I like it even better than the Windows 10 one. I highly reccommend it. It is...
  8. screensaver slideshow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    screensaver slideshow: Is there a way to find out where a picture that I'm seeing in screensaver slideshow is located. I have a lot of subfolders in the folder that I'm using for the screensaver slideshow, and it's hard to find a specific picture that I sometimes see and want to get the info on...
  9. Screensaver slideshow error

Screensaver slideshow error: I am running Windows 10 and have the slideshow screensaver that comes with Windows 10 set up to be my screensaver. The problem is that often times it does not run. The screen will turn black and in small white letters it will state something like, "Unable to run slideshow...
  10. Having two separate wallpaper slideshows for two seperate monitors

Having two separate wallpaper slideshows for two seperate monitors: Hey guys, So what Im trying to do is get two different slideshows to run on my wallpapers from two different areas. Since one of my monitors is 1080p, and the other one is 1200p I want to have two different wallpaper slideshows running from two different locations, where...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows photo screensaver for dual monitors

2. windows 10 screensaver subfolders

3. windows setting for double screen screensaver

4. how to setup screen saver with different pictures on dual monitors on windows 10,
  5. slideshow across multiple monitors,
  6. how do i make each screen saver different when using multiple windows,
  7. screen saver on both dual monitor win 10,
  8. windows screensaver photo two windsurfers,
  9. photo screensaver different picture on each monitor,
  10. windows 10 screen saver dual monitors,
  11. windows 10 screen saver for the network with two monitors,
  12. photo screensaver with 2 screens,
  13. windows 10 multi monitor screensaver,
  14. different screen saver on 2nd display,
  15. windows 10 screensaver slideshow dual monitor