Windows 10: "Get Started" button in the Windows Insider Program's greyed out

Discus and support "Get Started" button in the Windows Insider Program's greyed out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, As it says in the subject of this topic, I cannot get Insider builds. I've tried changing Group Policies (Telemetry, Insider things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shadix Aced, Oct 25, 2018.

1. "Get Started" button in the Windows Insider Program's greyed out

Hello everyone,

As it says in the subject of this topic, I cannot get Insider builds.

I've tried changing Group Policies (Telemetry, Insider things etc... using Policy Plus) and also repair installing (by looking at some things).

Now I really don't know what to do, have you got any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,

S.A.

:)

Shadix Aced, Oct 25, 2018

2. the fix me button is greyed in on windows insider program

the fix me button is greyed in on windows insider program not able to activate it

mikeswingewood, Oct 25, 2018
  3. DavidBKK Win User
    I'm on the Win 10 Insider Program but in advanced settings "Get Insider builds" -> "Get Started" button is greyed out... Why?

Hi,

I found that under privacy->Feedback and suggestions if you have 'Diagnostic and Usage data' set to 'Basic' the insider builds 'get started' button is greyed out. There are also a few other items you cannot enable with this setting on 'basic'. Set this
    to 'Enhanced' or 'Full' and the button should now be available.

I you see something like 'Some settings are managed by your organisation'
    message at the top of any of the settings windows and you cannot change some settings (greyed out) then this is probably the problem.

Probably does not apply if your using a company computer and/or a member of a domain.

DavidBKK, Oct 25, 2018
  4. "Get Started" button in the Windows Insider Program's greyed out

insider program

Hello,

Follow these steps:

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to Update and security > Windows Insider Program.

3. Click on Stop Insider Preview builds button. Then select the Stop Insider builds completely link.

4. Moving on, click Confirm in the confirmation prompt.

5. Finally, click on Restart now button and you’ll be now out of Windows Insider Program on your Windows 10 device.

Let us know if this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

"Get Started" button in the Windows Insider Program's greyed out

1. "Get Started" button in the Windows Insider Program's greyed out - Similar Threads - Started button Insider

2. encrypt button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    encrypt button greyed out: my encrypt button is greyed out, I have tried the options given in other people's answers but it doesnt work. please check what is wrong i cant encrypt any of my files...
  3. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  4. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  5. Windows Insider Program - Get Started Button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Insider Program - Get Started Button: So, I signed up to the windows insider program and my Get Started Button is greyed out.I've googled and tried all the things I could find to fix this issue. with no luckI've tried1. Add AllowTelemetry - value 3 to the correct locations inside the registry2. Enabled...
  6. Fresh start button greyed out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fresh start button greyed out: I've been having a lot of issues with my surface pro 6 since the beginning. The latest issue right now is the FRESH START button being greyed out. There's no button underneath it that says fresh start now. The only thing I can see underneath is the "additional info" in blue...
  7. Button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Button greyed out: so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death...
  8. get started button greyed out in windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    get started button greyed out in windows update: I have windows 10 home ed and am member insiders program but the get started button is greyed out how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-started-button-greyed-out-in-windows-update/8c646c24-a58c-4eab-94e5-841b065fe938
  9. Windows Insider Program get started button grayed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program get started button grayed out: I want to start using the release preview ring but thus far have been unable to do that. I went thru the procedure on the website to sign up and everything appeared to go thru correctly. Went back to settings and the button was still grayed out. I did some further research...
  10. Minimize button greyed out/disabled on some programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Minimize button greyed out/disabled on some programs: After i reboot my PC, the minimize button is greyed out or disabled for no reason on some programs. Google does not give me correct results because it gives me links to Apple sites. I hate Google Can someone help me restore minimize button back to normal? [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows insider program get started grayed

2. windows insider program greyed out

3. windows insider program button greyed out

4. windows insider greyed out,
  5. windows insider program get started greyed out,
  6. windows insider program button grayed out,
  7. windows insider get started button greyed out,
  8. windows insider program get started greyed,
  9. windows insider button greyed out,
  10. link a windows insider account greyed out,
  11. windows insider program get started button grayed out,