Windows 10: "Get Started" Button when trying to factory reset does not work WIN 10

Discus and support "Get Started" Button when trying to factory reset does not work WIN 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Every time i click it, it gives a little loading symbol and it does nothing. Clicking "Fresh start" has the same outcome. Iv'e tried doing sfc scan and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by troytrolls, Jul 27, 2019.

1. "Get Started" Button when trying to factory reset does not work WIN 10

Every time i click it, it gives a little loading symbol and it does nothing. Clicking "Fresh start" has the same outcome. Iv'e tried doing sfc scan and a dism restore but they both had errors. They both told me to consult my Logs so i did, but they are just too complicated for me to understand. I have linked their logs.

CBS

:)

troytrolls, Jul 27, 2019

2. Reset Button Not Working

Most reset buttons work with a single tap, but have you tried holding it down like one would a main power button?

Frag Maniac, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Reset Button Not Working

Hi,
    Exactly what tittle says. That's been bugging me for a while now but I couldn't find any information related to the issue so I just ignored it.
    Today I had to use the button to reset because I messed up doing something and system froze. Well like always before I force shut down I try to reset but it never works.
    This is exactly what happens: I press the reset button then the system pretends to be restarting but it never boots, no beeps no image or anything and thats it.
    Been using power button restart if system freezes.
    Checked the connections in the motherboard and everything is correctly connected.
    Could it be some option in the bios ?

Thanks

DiogoCDS19, Jul 27, 2019
  4. twiggs462 Win User

"Get Started" Button when trying to factory reset does not work WIN 10

Start Button Not Working?

What steps should be taken to diagnose a Windows 10 start button not working?

twiggs462, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

"Get Started" Button when trying to factory reset does not work WIN 10

1. "Get Started" Button when trying to factory reset does not work WIN 10 - Similar Threads - Started Button trying

2. Get started button not working when i try to reset pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get started button not working when i try to reset pc: ive tried everything microsoft told me to including System File Checker tool i scanned my pc for viruses too i did everything microsoft told me to...
  3. Get started button not working when i try to reset pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get started button not working when i try to reset pc: ive tried everything microsoft told me to including System File Checker tool i scanned my pc for viruses too i did everything microsoft told me to...
  4. Get started button not working when i try to reset pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Factory Reset A Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset A Win 10: I have a win 10 in which factory reset is not possible as when I go into the screen which shows the reset options only the UEFI option shows in the Advanced mode, picture for ref...
  6. Factory Reset A Win 10

Factory Reset A Win 10: I have a win 10 in which factory reset is not possible as when I go into the screen which shows the reset options only the UEFI option shows in the Advanced mode, picture for ref...
  7. Factory Reset A Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Start button does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start button does not work: How do i fix a start button that has recently stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-does-not-work/8dc0b3d8-e7d4-4e53-8b79-e6df51370962
  9. Win 10 does not work after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 does not work after factory reset: I did a factory reset on my Lenovo Laptop. The first issue I had after it finished cleaning the drive was 'other user' login. I got around this and managed to establish administrator login. The next problem I have is he following error message:...
  10. Reset this PC Get Started button not working

Reset this PC Get Started button not working: So I have been dealing with this problem for days and trying to solve it. I want to reset my PC it has so many problems I need a fresh start. But the problem is whenever I try to press Get Started it doesn't do anything. I also tried Fresh Start and nothing having and also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset button get started not working