Windows 10: Get Started/Tips app

Discus and support Get Started/Tips app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; where is this app ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-startedtips-app/2d52ecdc-a637-4279-ac80-8546a7fdefd8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pauljones 25, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Get Started/Tips app

where is this app ?

:)

pauljones 25, Jan 4, 2020

2. Get Started App?

Hi Jennifer,

Get Started app or Microsoft Tips app is a built-in Windows Store app designed to help new users learn and understand the latest version of Windows which is Windows 10. It contains information about functions and features in Windows 10. To open the application,
    follow the steps below:

• In Cortana search box, type Get Started or
      Tips
    • Select Tips from the list.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same concern.

Gerard Qui, Jan 4, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Get Started/Tips app

Most desktop app icons missing from the Start screen

Yeah, that's just a reference - instead of making an All Users user (like public or default), the just point to Program Data as the root folder (tip: launch command prompt and enter
    set

You can see the associations in the list of environment variables.

Don't let me distract you from the issue though - keep focus on the Start list. I'll keep throwing out tidbits *Wink

After rebuilding the index, try the toggle Start switches suggestion ... one suggestion at a time - let me know if /when the list is 'healed'
    One of these will be a workaround even if it's "wait for 10.0.136" *Eek

Slartybart, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Get Started/Tips app

1. Get Started/Tips app - Similar Threads - Started Tips app

2. Tips for starting win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tips for starting win10: I am going to upgrade to win10 soon, any tips? submitted by /u/EW05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2vbtk/tips_for_starting_win10/
  3. A Tip

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Tip: Some may not be aware of this or realise it: You know a URL, no browser is open. Hit Win, type the URL, hit Enter & voila, there it, the web site, will be. You seek something, hit Win, type it and voila, there are search results. Just hit Win & begin typing. No need to open...
  4. A Tip: Use Tips

A Tip: Use Tips: Ah, but seriously, use Tips. To discover, know & learn your Windows 10 Operating System, turn to Tips. What's New, abilities, Features, tools, What, Where & How... in Tips and all in plain, easy to understand, English, too. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  5. Tips App?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tips App?: I have just recently upgraded to the Windows Insider Program Latest release Fast Ring. After i downloaded and installed i wanted to know what was new, so i went looking for the Tips app but it didn't exist. Are Microsoft removing the app? Is there an alternative?...
  6. Tool Tips getting in the way

Tool Tips getting in the way: There seems to be an abundance of tool tips where they are redundant and block other content. Is there a method to turn them off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-tips-getting-in-the-way/c8724c32-993a-43fc-adeb-52fcbabf7915
  7. "Tips" app cannot launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Tips" app cannot launch: I launched tips app,it always loading and didn't loding successful.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tipsapp-cannot-launch/b52bff4c-3e14-495b-89c2-7dbc949fe8da
  8. RECOMMEND : Apps and tips to stay at safe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RECOMMEND : Apps and tips to stay at safe: Good morning, guys ! I use a lot of security solutions and apps to protect my PC against dangerous attacks. Below is a list with the security solutions I use and recommend for yourself. It includes antiviruses, apps, extensions or add-ons for desktop or browser. The...
  9. Tip for Start Menu Alternative

Tip for Start Menu Alternative: Since I don't have windows 10 installed, I basing the names of the folders on windows 7, please change accordingly. You will need to change your account to administrator for this to work, I think you can change back after your are done and it still should work but I have no...
  10. Balloon tips get in the way.

in Windows 10 Support
    Balloon tips get in the way.: Is there a way to disable balloon tips or make them less obtrusive. Since I'm not sure I'm using the right term, this is what the items I'm talking about look like: [img] 82615