Windows 10: Get Started

Discus and support Get Started in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I do not have get started located on my start menu, would be located somewhere else or how would I fix this issue if not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shatikaford, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Get Started

I do not have get started located on my start menu, would be located somewhere else or how would I fix this issue if not?

:)

shatikaford, Aug 31, 2019

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 31, 2019
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 31, 2019
  4. a111087 Win User

Get Started

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Get Started

1. Get Started - Similar Threads - Started

2. I am getting previously visited websites from before I shut down popping up when I re start...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am getting previously visited websites from before I shut down popping up when I re start...: I am getting previously visited websites from before I shut down popping up when I re start my computer. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-previously-visited-websites-from/502b9002-c069-4bfc-a8e7-ecaa9b68cc7d
  3. Can't verify credential. Can't start Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't verify credential. Can't start Windows 10: My computer tries to launch Windows 10 using Face Recognition. I receive the notice that my credentials could not be verified (even though it displays my name and picture) and provides an "OK" button. It then tells me my PIN is required. Entering my PIN provides the same...
  4. Several issues: Cannot use start menu, Blue screen, invalid registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Several issues: Cannot use start menu, Blue screen, invalid registry: I'm facing several issues right now: "Critical error: start menu not working" whenever I attempt to use the start menu Occasional blue screen saying that the issue is to do with Fslx.sys Cannot open picture documents on my desktop - "Invalid registry" Cannot reset to...
  5. Windows 10 resetting to factory settings and deleting all files upon start up or restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 resetting to factory settings and deleting all files upon start up or restart: I have been having this problem since I purchased my desktop. It is running Windows 10 Home edition. Each time the computer restarts or is shut down completely, all of my settings and files are erased. This includes Chrome, my desktop background, and all the files/shortcuts I...
  6. One UI Beta Program: Android 10 on Galaxy S10 Available Starting Today Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    One UI Beta Program: Android 10 on Galaxy S10 Available Starting Today Mobile: Join the Beta Program¹ to enjoy the new One UI on Android 10 before its official release. As one of the first to enjoy the new features and design, send us your feedback to help us create an exceptional experience. Designed to simplify and streamline interactions, One UI has...
  7. Windows 10 boot stuck after update, unless BIOS settings reset on every start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot stuck after update, unless BIOS settings reset on every start: Hello, I have recently installed an update for Windows 10, after which, if I shutdown, and I turn on the computer later, the laptop will be stuck on the BIOS screen which goes like "Press ESC to go to Boot Options". After a few restart attempts and repeated pressing on the...
  8. Windows 10 boot stuck, unless BIOS settings reset on every start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot stuck, unless BIOS settings reset on every start: Hello, I have recently installed an update for Windows 10, after which, if I shutdown, and I turn on the computer later, the laptop will be stuck on the BIOS screen which goes like "Press ESC to go to Boot Options". After a few restart attempts and repeated pressing on the...
  9. Error while starting windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error while starting windows: The problem came out from nowhere.please help me with this Intel UNDI , PXE-2.1 (build 083) Copyright (C) 1997-2000 intel corporation This product is covered by one or more patents: US5,307,459 , US5,434,872, US5,732,094, US6,570,884, US6,115,776 AND US6,327,625...
  10. Start menu and Edge no longer work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu and Edge no longer work: I initially installed KB4517389 without a problem. However, I coincidentally experienced problem with a Personal Cloud that I suspected could be due to the update and I uninstalled the update. The server problem turned out to be drive failure, and I reinstalled the update but...