Windows 10: Get the Ashampoo Welcome 2019 Bundle of 4 software for just for just $29.99

Discus and support Get the Ashampoo Welcome 2019 Bundle of 4 software for just for just $29.99 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Ashampoo has been one of the most trusted and renowned companies for software developments and sales. They have been providing the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 4, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Get the Ashampoo Welcome 2019 Bundle of 4 software for just for just $29.99

WinClub, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Polarman Win User

All Ashampoo Software for 10$

I was checking Ashampoo's site if they had any updates and saw this.

All Ashampoo Software for 10$ (Except CAD software and packs)

Finishes October 10th.

Polarman, Jan 4, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    ashampoo snap

Hi Israel, well Ashampoo Snap (a screen capture tool) and Android Studio are two totally different pieces of software . ..

If you found Ashampoo Snap downloader in your Downloads folder, then at some stage someone must have tried to download that software, or it came bundled along with some other software . . .

If you are still having a problem, Android Studio can be downloaded and installed from this link (file Size is 758MB)

https://developer.android.com/studio/

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Get the Ashampoo Welcome 2019 Bundle of 4 software for just for just $29.99 - Similar Threads - Ashampoo Welcome 2019

2. this app cant open just cause 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this app cant open just cause 4: i am having this problem while lauching just cause 4 from xbox app only happenes with that game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-open-just-cause-4/038ff053-8921-4092-aad5-971f9a765e1a
  3. this app cant open just cause 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this app cant open just cause 4: i am having this problem while lauching just cause 4 from xbox app only happenes with that game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-open-just-cause-4/038ff053-8921-4092-aad5-971f9a765e1a
  4. Just want to get, to the desktop . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just want to get, to the desktop . . .: Both of my computers, are Dell laptops.Running, Windows 10.Cortana is taking me through the setup,of a new Windows 10 computer.It asks for my, email address.I put that in, no problem. Then it asks for, my password. So I enter my Windows account, password. And it says. The...
  5. Just want to get, to the desktop . . .

Just want to get, to the desktop . . .: Both of my computers, are Dell laptops.Running, Windows 10.Cortana is taking me through the setup,of a new Windows 10 computer.It asks for my, email address.I put that in, no problem. Then it asks for, my password. So I enter my Windows account, password. And it says. The...
  6. Just want to get, to the desktop . . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Just cause 4 not downloading on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just cause 4 not downloading on pc: So I've recently bought a pc and have wanted to install some of the games from my xbox library to pc, forza horizon 4 has worked perfectly, however when I got to install just cause 4 it seems to not even want to start installing, when attempting in the Microsoft store I get...
  8. web expression 4 just downloaded??

web expression 4 just downloaded??: where is web expression 4 stored on the left sidebar list of programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-expression-4-just-downloaded/743c734f-3415-4dc6-ad7f-b3340650e7a1
  9. Just Cause 4 Early Release Time

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Just Cause 4 Early Release Time: What date and time does Just Cause 4 Release in Japan? I pre-ordered the Gold Edition On Steam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-cause-4-early-release-time/0cf5ddad-f18c-42cf-a42c-54309c4a1aa1"
  10. I just dont get it

in Windows 10 Support
    I just dont get it: In this day and age how Microsoft can build such a bland and plain ugly interface as win 10 is beyond me Sorry don't mean to start a flame war i guess some like it some dont Anyway i need to know if ill run into any problems with win 10 as i dont have internet all the time...