Windows 10: GET THE NEW SOUND INTERFACE OFF MY COMPUTER

Discus and support GET THE NEW SOUND INTERFACE OFF MY COMPUTER in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I WANT TO OLD SOUND SETTINGS BACK, AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED **** EVER AGAIN... MAKE IT HAPPEN MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by matthoefler, Jul 13, 2018.

1. GET THE NEW SOUND INTERFACE OFF MY COMPUTER

I WANT TO OLD SOUND SETTINGS BACK, AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED **** EVER AGAIN... MAKE IT HAPPEN MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!

:)

matthoefler, Jul 13, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue GET THE NEW SOUND INTERFACE OFF MY COMPUTER :p

cadaveca, Jul 13, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

GET THE NEW SOUND INTERFACE OFF MY COMPUTER

Windows 10 issues with USB sound interfaces

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter.

Method 2.

Try updating the Audio drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

c. Right-click on the Sound card and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

No sound in Windows.

Refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/no-sound-help#no-sound=windows-8&v1h=win8tab4&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

GET THE NEW SOUND INTERFACE OFF MY COMPUTER

1. GET THE NEW SOUND INTERFACE OFF MY COMPUTER - Similar Threads - SOUND INTERFACE OFF

2. How can I get sound on my new computer monitor??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get sound on my new computer monitor??: new computer and I can't get any sound on my HP audio Control anyone had that problem before needing help on this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-sound-on-my-new-computer-monitor/495835c7-1a08-4eaa-b1dd-cb9be9dfdb84
  3. How can I get sound on my new computer monitor??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get sound on my new computer monitor??: new computer and I can't get any sound on my HP audio Control anyone had that problem before needing help on this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-sound-on-my-new-computer-monitor/495835c7-1a08-4eaa-b1dd-cb9be9dfdb84
  4. Popping Interface Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popping Interface Sound: Hello!I have this problem with my laptop that every time when an interface sound is played, it will start with a quite a loud pop. And like when I repeatedly make the interface noise, I notice some crackle and pop from the speaker. Below is the link towards the audio...
  5. Popping Interface Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Popping Interface Sound: Hello!I have this problem with my laptop that every time when an interface sound is played, it will start with a quite a loud pop. And like when I repeatedly make the interface noise, I notice some crackle and pop from the speaker. Below is the link towards the audio...
  6. how to get this new microsoft junk off my computer??

in Windows 10 Support
    how to get this new microsoft junk off my computer??: some sort of win 10 update has installed a new piece of microsoft crap on my machine. see attached pic. it shows weather etc and when it is clicked it appears to show some kind of live "news' feed that I did not ask for and do not want. how can I get rid of it. its disgusting...
  7. my sound is off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my sound is off: I have no sound on my computer windows 10, says no device found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-is-off/57f4e8b6-df8d-4f2b-bf09-edd91ca131f2
  8. no sound new computer

no sound new computer: no sound new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-new-computer/e80905fb-4ae7-445b-bbc6-127ed33405e4
  9. Sound interface not show up.

Sound interface not show up.: When turning up or down the volume, there usually shown an interface that tells the sound level 0-100 and the song playing at that moment. But now it has gone for no reason, so I want it back....
  10. getting yahoo off my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting yahoo off my computer: getting yahoo off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-yahoo-off-my-computer/75206e7c-88a0-48cd-8370-ad4c3aef18d4