Windows 10: Get the woke, liberal bullcrap off of my screen, off my calender?

Discus and support Get the woke, liberal bullcrap off of my screen, off my calender? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How can I get the woke, liberal bullcrap off of my screen, off my calender?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by HawkyD, Jun 20, 2022.

1. HawkyD Win User

Get the woke, liberal bullcrap off of my screen, off my calender?

How can I get the woke, liberal bullcrap off of my screen, off my calender?

:)

HawkyD, Jun 20, 2022

2. playing AVI's and calenders

For AVI's, use
    TCPMP

For calender to show up coming events, follow these steps:

• start>settings
    • today>items(tab)
    • calender
    • click on options button
    • select "Upcoming Appointments"
    • ok

TarandeepKaur, Jun 20, 2022
  3. IVJOE Win User
    Mail and calender problems

I have a little used computer that stopped getting and seding mail. I backed up my c drive to an exteral and reinstalled. Not having a lot of memory i deleted some programs. When i reinstalled mail and calender apps they pop up then flash off the screen. Any suggestions would be appreciated. This is a windows 10 home 1909

IVJOE, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Altered Win User

Calender

I was wondering if anyone knew of a calender that I could use that was not a major mess. Just a simple calender I could keep up with some dates etc that isn't spyware loaded etc. I see a lot on the net but is anyone willing to recommend any of them?

Altered, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Get the woke, liberal bullcrap off of my screen, off my calender? - Similar Threads - woke liberal bullcrap

2. How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?: With all due respect to those who think they have the right to inject their values into my life, while ignoring and minimizing mine, How do I get the woke, liberal "stuff" off of my screen, off my calendar?...
  3. How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?: With all due respect to those who think they have the right to inject their values into my life, while ignoring and minimizing mine, How do I get the woke, liberal "stuff" off of my screen, off my calendar?...
  4. How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Get OneDrive the $%^$ off my computer completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get OneDrive the $%^$ off my computer completely: I am absolutely thoroughly pissed off right now. I have uninstalled this pos program and it's still f#$%ing up my whole computer. I cannot find a single resource that walks me through all the **** I need to go through to get rid of it so my computer JUST WORKS!Do not tell me...
  6. My Laptop screen turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop screen turns off: Hello Guys Yesterday I tried to change my Nvidia Graphic Settings Everything was working as well but today when I turned on my laptop and clicked onWindows logo in down left corner few seconds later my screen turned off, can you help me what should I do? By The Way I have...
  7. Get my files OFF of OneDrive!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Get my files OFF of OneDrive!!!: Hi, I've been trying to move my files between harddrives and every time I move something, OneDrive has to sync all over again. I want to stop the syncing. This led me to the steps to "stop backing up" in OneDrive but it seems that this keeps everything on onedrive and...
  8. Does anyone know how to get this off my screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to get this off my screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JacksonCowson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwtlab/does_anyone_know_how_to_get_this_off_my_screen/
  9. how on earth do i get this off of my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how on earth do i get this off of my screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FabreMyMoosee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1ikd1/how_on_earth_do_i_get_this_off_of_my_screen/
  10. getting yahoo off my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting yahoo off my computer: getting yahoo off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-yahoo-off-my-computer/75206e7c-88a0-48cd-8370-ad4c3aef18d4