Windows 10: Get this back to Windows Security team

Discus and support Get this back to Windows Security team in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; You are seriously newbie's for implementing App and Browser control! Who is literally the head of this department? Using your cloud based Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alti1981, May 9, 2020.

1. Alti1981 Win User

Get this back to Windows Security team

You are seriously newbie's for implementing App and Browser control! Who is literally the head of this department?

Using your cloud based Microsoft Windows 10 account is seriously causing nothing but issues!

People! Stay away from Cloud based Microsoft Windows 10 account! Causes nothing but headache and wonder why Microsoft hasn't resolved its cloud-based NOOB and even asking white hat hacking team to test penetrate Azure cloud servers!

These morons are nothing but causing more and more prompts and Ads to their browsers that aren't useful or that sake BING Ads!

Now, if you use local account and had never issues with lame **** Windows Security before, I assure you, you will get issues with Windows Security once you switch to Windows 10 with Microsoft account. Windows Security Team are such lousy team that your own favorite with own credentials manager is prompt with Windows Security for verification, at a cost for never to be able to disable this feature from Windows Security manager. What a wasteful design of an OS that is designed by morons!

Support team, stay away from commenting further or asking further what to do since it is obvious you haven't been given solutions since 2015!

Windows Security team head operational staff should just be fired for designing such lousy security implementation that can't be resolved both in Cloud and local account forcing me to start over clean to get rid of it!

:)

Alti1981, May 9, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, May 9, 2020
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 9, 2020
  4. Get this back to Windows Security team

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi,

I have the San Diego Padres day results in the Favorite section at the top of the app despite the team is not in My Team List.

I tried to reinstall the app, add and remove the team and even the MLB as sport from My team but nothing changes, the Padres are always on top....

This happens on all my devices, on windows phone and windows 10.

any suggestion?

MarioRomano, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Get this back to Windows Security team

1. Get this back to Windows Security team - Similar Threads - Security team

2. Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...: The new company I work for won't allow me to download Phone Link to my work computer "citing concerns with using a personal phone." My response was that I have Outlook, Teams, and One Drive on my personal phone.Their rebuttal: "Phone Link cannot be securd the way we secure...
  3. Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...: The new company I work for won't allow me to download Phone Link to my work computer "citing concerns with using a personal phone." My response was that I have Outlook, Teams, and One Drive on my personal phone.Their rebuttal: "Phone Link cannot be securd the way we secure...
  4. Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings: The Teams app does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings.Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-does-not-appear-in-microphone-security-and/3b66f0db-0e2d-4d9d-b153-64809bee66c3
  5. Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings

Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings: The Teams app does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings.Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-does-not-appear-in-microphone-security-and/3b66f0db-0e2d-4d9d-b153-64809bee66c3
  6. Hi team i have window security problem when i am open window security the page is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi team i have window security problem when i am open window security the page is blank: pleas solve the problem window security page is blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-team-i-have-window-security-problem-when-i-am/feb38b01-02b9-451c-9a52-525476666e01
  7. Hi team i have window security problem when i am open window security the page is blank

Hi team i have window security problem when i am open window security the page is blank: pleas solve the problem window security page is blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-team-i-have-window-security-problem-when-i-am/feb38b01-02b9-451c-9a52-525476666e01
  8. My camera is stuck in Secure Mode when I use Teams and Zoom. How do I activate my camera?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My camera is stuck in Secure Mode when I use Teams and Zoom. How do I activate my camera?: My camera is stuck in Secure Mode when I use Teams and Zoom. How do I activate my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-stuck-in-secure-mode-when-i-use-teams/51be59c9-0c1f-4f19-8631-f6d738d13a89
  9. My camera is stuck in Secure Mode when I use Teams and Zoom. How do I activate my camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera is stuck in Secure Mode when I use Teams and Zoom. How do I activate my camera?: My camera is stuck in Secure Mode when I use Teams and Zoom. How do I activate my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-stuck-in-secure-mode-when-i-use-teams/51be59c9-0c1f-4f19-8631-f6d738d13a89
  10. My camera is stuck in Secure Mode when I use Teams and Zoom. How do I activate my camera?