Windows 10: Get this back to Windows Security team

Discus and support Get this back to Windows Security team in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; You are seriously newbie's for implementing App and Browser control! Who is literally the head of this department? Using your cloud based Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alti1981, May 9, 2020.

1. Alti1981 Win User

Get this back to Windows Security team

You are seriously newbie's for implementing App and Browser control! Who is literally the head of this department?

Using your cloud based Microsoft Windows 10 account is seriously causing nothing but issues!

People! Stay away from Cloud based Microsoft Windows 10 account! Causes nothing but headache and wonder why Microsoft hasn't resolved its cloud-based NOOB and even asking white hat hacking team to test penetrate Azure cloud servers!

These morons are nothing but causing more and more prompts and Ads to their browsers that aren't useful or that sake BING Ads!

Now, if you use local account and had never issues with lame **** Windows Security before, I assure you, you will get issues with Windows Security once you switch to Windows 10 with Microsoft account. Windows Security Team are such lousy team that your own favorite with own credentials manager is prompt with Windows Security for verification, at a cost for never to be able to disable this feature from Windows Security manager. What a wasteful design of an OS that is designed by morons!

Support team, stay away from commenting further or asking further what to do since it is obvious you haven't been given solutions since 2015!

Windows Security team head operational staff should just be fired for designing such lousy security implementation that can't be resolved both in Cloud and local account forcing me to start over clean to get rid of it!

:)

Alti1981, May 9, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, May 9, 2020
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 9, 2020
  4. Get this back to Windows Security team

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi,

I have the San Diego Padres day results in the Favorite section at the top of the app despite the team is not in My Team List.

I tried to reinstall the app, add and remove the team and even the MLB as sport from My team but nothing changes, the Padres are always on top....

This happens on all my devices, on windows phone and windows 10.

any suggestion?

MarioRomano, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Get this back to Windows Security team

1. Get this back to Windows Security team - Similar Threads - Security team

2. Windows Security overheating my CPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security overheating my CPU: I use Windows Defender as my main antivirus and this other program called SuperAntiSpyware (replacing Malwarebytes because too many pop-ups). Anyway, I decided to do a full scan because my laptop has been heating up a lot while doing simple internet browsing or using Word. I...
  3. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: last checked 27/01/2020 Error-...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: last checked 27/01/2020 Error-...: I got an icon on my taskbar that says your device is missing important updates and on checking it was unable to scan for an update. The error code is 0x80080005. I have tried to implement the solution related to using the command prompt but none of them take into account the...
  4. Driver One Support - Security

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver One Support - Security: A Driver One Support Icon mysteriously appeared on my Task Bar. I have been having problems with Driver One since I upgraded to Win 10. The Icon looks like a horseshoe on its left side in white and the icon is on a blue background. Does anyone know if it's safe to use this...
  5. how secure is windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how secure is windows 10: in the light of recent events in the gaming world and the DENUVO ANTI CHEAT software which wrote directly to land zone zero of your pc bypassing all your data protection software like Norton , pc protect, Mcafee, Bit finder and others to scan your pc and collect unknown...
  6. security vps

security vps: Hi all, how is it possible that having a password like this "G11LJKWrf/&%%.JYg=?" they hacked my vps via rdp? I left rdp active on vps in order to work on the vps, but it this isn'ta good method. I have now read many bugs on this. What is the best way to access the vps in a...
  7. Secure Connection Failed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Secure Connection Failed: All my web browsers are shown as Secure Connection Failed on the Internet. The changes are also shown in the Microsoft Community. But it has not been successful. How do I fix it?...
  8. Easiest way create a secure session without VM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easiest way create a secure session without VM?: Hi all, I have an online exam coming up and have to install invasive Proctor monitoring software to do the exam where an unknown person can remote into my computer and see my desktop and control mouse and other things. I am a paranoid person so I wanted to create a windows...
  9. Microsoft outlines privacy and security in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft outlines privacy and security in Microsoft Teams: Almost overnight, video conferencing has become a big part of our daily life and work. A few weeks in, my team and I at Microsoft have adjusted to the new reality of seeing each other’s homes, complete with dogs, cats, and other family members. Everyone around the...
  10. MicroSoft DART team / I have ongoing security issues

MicroSoft DART team / I have ongoing security issues: Kind Citizens of the Net...Please Help Me! Where to start? I can write a disertation on what i have done to recover my network since Oct 2109. I am truly at my wits end. Nothing i have done to date has worked. It is as though everything i do is a day late & a dollar short....