Windows 10: Get this everytime I play a video

Discus and support Get this everytime I play a video in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RileyssDead [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wz5wnp/get_this_everytime_i_play_a_video/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RileyssDead, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Get this everytime I play a video

/u/RileyssDead, Aug 27, 2022
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Aug 27, 2022
  3. Videos won't play- "This item is in a format we don't support. Oxc1010103"

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the following questions:

• Which is the media player you are trying to play the video?
    • What is the format of the video file you are trying to play?
    I suggest you to run the video in the Windows media player
    and check.

If the issue still persist, you may check for any pending updates and install it, then check if you can play the video. To check for the update and install the updates, please follow the below steps:

• Go to Start menu, and type Windows updates and press Enter.
    • Click on Check for updates, Windows will check for any pending updates and shows on the screen after this. Select install to install the updates.

Hope you could play the video.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Aug 27, 2022
  4. Pawan1709 Win User

Get this everytime I play a video

upgraded from 7 to 10. youtube videos won't play

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Which internet browser are you using to play online videos?

• Which video are you referring by “others?”

• Are you using a local or Microsoft user account?

• Are you getting any error on trying to play videos?

I suggest you to login using a Microsoft account, in case you are not logged into one and try the below steps and check if it helps,

Step 1: If issue is with Internet explorer, I suggest you to refer this link

Internet Explorer help

Step 2: Ensure to install any pending updates on the system and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back with the above details so that we can assist you further, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Aug 27, 2022
Thema:

Get this everytime I play a video

1. Get this everytime I play a video - Similar Threads - everytime play video

2. My computer keeps getting rebooted from a bugcheck everytime I am playing a video game. Can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps getting rebooted from a bugcheck everytime I am playing a video game. Can...: My computer keeps getting rebooted from a bugcheck everytime I am playing a video game. Can someone please help take a look at my MEMORY.dmp file and explain to me what is the problem? And how I can rectify it?MEMORY.DMP File Link:...
  3. My computer keeps getting rebooted from a bugcheck everytime I am playing a video game. Can...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps getting rebooted from a bugcheck everytime I am playing a video game. Can...: My computer keeps getting rebooted from a bugcheck everytime I am playing a video game. Can someone please help take a look at my MEMORY.dmp file and explain to me what is the problem? And how I can rectify it?MEMORY.DMP File Link:...
  4. My PC restarts everytime I play a video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC restarts everytime I play a video game: Respected Seniors, I would like to draw your attention on an irrirtating problem that is happening frequently for few days now.My PC Specs are:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200g with stock CPU CoolerMotherboard : MSI B450M Pro M2 MaxRAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3200mhzPSU: Zebronics 470W...
  5. My PC restarts everytime I play a video game

My PC restarts everytime I play a video game: Respected Seniors, I would like to draw your attention on an irrirtating problem that is happening frequently for few days now.My PC Specs are:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200g with stock CPU CoolerMotherboard : MSI B450M Pro M2 MaxRAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3200mhzPSU: Zebronics 470W...
  6. My PC restarts everytime I play a video game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Everytime I play a particular game I get a BSOD. Help??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everytime I play a particular game I get a BSOD. Help??: Everytime I play Black Desert Online for 2hrs or more, I end up getting thr Blue screen of death. It doesn't happen on other games, just this one, I am curious is there anyway to get rid of this or check what is causing it?? irql_not_less_or_equal submitted by /u/TFJshot...
  8. All of my game crashes everytime i play after awhile, restart gets BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All of my game crashes everytime i play after awhile, restart gets BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL...: Hey can someone help me? So everytime i play a game after like an hour or so, my game crashesblack screen or force stop, then when i relaunch the game my fps is like low like lower than 10unplayable , I tried switching from GPU to CPU but issue persist, I also notice that...
  9. i want to play series of shorty videos in same order everytime

i want to play series of shorty videos in same order everytime: in window 10 media player my videos are backward aFTER PLAYING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-series-of-shorty-videos-in-same/9d5ed19a-81be-443b-bb50-05e37728a3c4
  10. Playing Get Started Videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Playing Get Started Videos: Just downloaded Windows 10. Went to Get Started page and tried to play each of the videos. Each one failed to play. Any idea why? 10493