Windows 10: Get this waking my PC - MoUsoCoreWorker.exe

Discus and support Get this waking my PC - MoUsoCoreWorker.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've started getting this [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume10\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe waking my PC on a regular basis recently. Any ideas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imacken, Sep 4, 2020.

1. imacken Win User

Get this waking my PC - MoUsoCoreWorker.exe

I've started getting this [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume10\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe waking my PC on a regular basis recently.

Any ideas what this is and how I can stop it?

Windows 10 2004.

:)

imacken, Sep 4, 2020

2. Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    App not waking pc from sleep

Thank you for getting back to us, Alexander. We can try to configure WinTv's task scheduler, kindly follow these steps:

1. On your keyboard, press the Windows key.
    2. Type Task Scheduler, and press Enter.
    3. Look for the specific task where you'd like WinTv to record (It'll easy to check under Next Run Time since you know the time when WinTv will record).
    4. Highlight the task, click Condition on the middle pane.
    5. Under Power, tick the box Wake the computer to run this task.

Check if your PC will wake to record after performing these steps, if the issue persists, kindly provide us your Windows build and version so we can look for more troubleshooting steps:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + R.
    2. Type winver, and press Enter.

Keep us posted.

Ralph Sta, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Get this waking my PC - MoUsoCoreWorker.exe

Will not wake from sleep

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I would suggest you to try the steps below to open the power troubleshooter

1. Press Windows key + R to open the run command.

2. Type control and press enter to open control panel.

3. Type troubleshooting in the control panel search box.

4. On the left side, click on "troubleshooting".

5. Click "view all" on the left pane.

6. Run the power troubleshooter.

To make sure your devices are set to wake the computer up, I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• 1. Press Windows key + R

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. Expand keyboard, it will display your keyboard, right click and go to properties.

4. Select Power management.

5. Check Allow this device to wake the computer.
    Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Get this waking my PC - MoUsoCoreWorker.exe

1. Get this waking my PC - MoUsoCoreWorker.exe - Similar Threads - waking MoUsoCoreWorker exe

2. My pc exe not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc exe not opening: In my pc .exe files are not opening even the tax manager or any windows utility even the settings not openingEven I cannot reset through Swift plus restartWhen I go to reset it says "that cannot do resettingTake backup of your files and do complete reset" Windows explorer.exe...
  3. My pc exe not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc exe not opening: In my pc .exe files are not opening even the tax manager or any windows utility even the settings not openingEven I cannot reset through Swift plus restartWhen I go to reset it says "that cannot do resettingTake backup of your files and do complete reset" Windows explorer.exe...
  4. Question about overriding MoUSOCoreWorker Process

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about overriding MoUSOCoreWorker Process: Hi. By now many of us know how to override the MoUSOCoreWorker Process by the powercfg /requestsoverride process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe execution command so the computer will sleep normally. What I can't find is if doing that causes any issues with Windows Updates downloads or...
  5. mousocoreworker

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    mousocoreworker: mousocoreworker.exe stop computer from entering sleep mode. Is there a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mousocoreworker/79ccd3da-4748-4dba-9dbe-bf2fa9590d0c
  6. My pc wakes up immediately after getting put to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc wakes up immediately after getting put to sleep: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Henlo_Friend [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvbmjk/my_pc_wakes_up_immediately_after_getting_put_to/
  7. rundll32.exe is toasted on my PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    rundll32.exe is toasted on my PC.: [ATTACH] So, I went to the display adapter properties and Windows said that my rundll32 is fried and broken. It says that Windows cannot find the file. I might have my permissions on rundll32 and moved it somewhere. Help me!...
  8. What is 'Waking' my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is 'Waking' my PC?: I have been putting my computer to sleep yet at around the hours of 10pm-12am MST all of a sudden it wakes up. I have disabled my mouse and keyboard both from being able to wake the device, as well they both get turned off and are not on when the PC suddenly wakes itself....
  9. Cant get my PC or laptop to sleep/wake to schedule

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cant get my PC or laptop to sleep/wake to schedule: I just wany my PC & laptop (both on win 10 x64) to sleep at 8PM and wake up at 6AM. Sometimes the laptop does but I dont think the PC ever has yet. In Power Options I have: Turn off the display: 10 mins Put the computer to sleep: Never In Advanced Power Settings I have:...
  10. What is waking my PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is waking my PC?: I've tried everything here. All my keyboard/mouse devices have "Allow this device to wake the computer" unchecked. Wake timers are disabled. Automatic Maintenance is disabled. Despite all this, my PC still consistently wakes up in the middle of the night around 2-5 AM....