Windows 10: Get TOUCH Screen Keyboard Short Cut ICON Back On Bottom Right of My Computer Screen

Discus and support Get TOUCH Screen Keyboard Short Cut ICON Back On Bottom Right of My Computer Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo All-in-One Computer and whatever the latest version of Microsoft is out there, but at least Microsoft 10. I have an accent mark over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Renee' D, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Renee' D Win User

Get TOUCH Screen Keyboard Short Cut ICON Back On Bottom Right of My Computer Screen

I have a Lenovo All-in-One Computer and whatever the latest version of Microsoft is out there, but at least Microsoft 10. I have an accent mark over the last E in my name. I used to be able to use shortcut keys on my keyboard to make that accent mark, then the shortcut stopped working. It wasn't that big of a deal though since my computer is also a touch screen. There was a little keyboard icon on the bottom right of my screen where I could open up the on screen keyboard, and touch and HOLD the "e" with my finger to open up more options, including the schwa character, the e with the accent mark over it, and more. One day that keyboard icon on the bottom of my screen was GONE, and I have not been able to get it back! Through Google I figured out how to turn the onscreen keyboard on temporarily, but then it goes away, and I still don't have the shortcut option. To make matters even worse, when I did get the onscreen keyboard to open up, when I held my finger down on the "e", NOTHING happened. That little character menu did not open up. I have a business, and I need that schwa sign for something right now, and I have wasted so much time trying to figure this out.

PLEASE. I need the onscreen keyboard SHORTCUT back, and

I need to be able to hold the "e" button down on the onscreen keyboard and get to that character menu.

Thank you.

:)

Renee' D, Apr 5, 2019

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Apr 5, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    On screen Keyboard

Hi,

To quickly access the On-screen Keyboard (OSK) without going to Settings, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Make sure that the "Show touch keyboard button" is enabled.
    • Touch keyboard icon will appear on the notification area.
    • Click on it to launch the On-Screen Keyboard.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Apr 5, 2019
  4. cheesy999 Win User

Get TOUCH Screen Keyboard Short Cut ICON Back On Bottom Right of My Computer Screen

Touch screens

i can only do about 30 on my wildfire as at that point the processor starts to lag and i can end up being about 10-15 seconds ahead of what i'm typing

i would really like a spell check program that works in real time and as good as HTC's

cheesy999, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Get TOUCH Screen Keyboard Short Cut ICON Back On Bottom Right of My Computer Screen - Similar Threads - TOUCH Screen Keyboard

2. How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen: Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 11 Pro device, version 22H2, OS build 22621.1778. When open touch keyboard, it appears at anywhere and I can't dock it to the bottom of the screen. This makes so many inconveniences for me so how I can do to dock the touch keyboard. Thanks!...
  3. How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen: Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 11 Pro device, version 22H2, OS build 22621.1778. When open touch keyboard, it appears at anywhere and I can't dock it to the bottom of the screen. This makes so many inconveniences for me so how I can do to dock the touch keyboard. Thanks!...
  4. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off: Hi,The very bottom half at the bottom of my program is cut in half. I need to see the whole sections as it's a date & timeframe, How can i fix this please?.I tried to add a screenshot but it wont work as a JPEG or a PNG File. It just says failed to upload....
  5. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off: Hi,The very bottom half at the bottom of my program is cut in half. I need to see the whole sections as it's a date & timeframe, How can i fix this please?.I tried to add a screenshot but it wont work as a JPEG or a PNG File. It just says failed to upload....
  6. images for short cuts, icons

images for short cuts, icons: When making a short cut for my desktop how do I find more icons to insert as "change icon" It currently only shows "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe". Where are the MS icons or others. I am just looking for an icon for camping, at the moment....
  7. images for short cuts, icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    images for short cuts, icons: When making a short cut for my desktop how do I find more icons to insert as "change icon" It currently only shows "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe". Where are the MS icons or others. I am just looking for an icon for camping, at the moment....
  8. Icon on right bottom corner on my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon on right bottom corner on my screen: [ATTACH] I have started noticing this icon on right hand corner of many windows what is it? is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-right-bottom-corner-on-my-screen/5caf9ccd-ea8a-49c6-9eb3-4d6fc8b4691f
  9. blurey short cut icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    blurey short cut icons: when I convert a logo to a desktop short cut it becomes blurred even though the original jpeg was not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurey-short-cut-icons/2a1181b7-223b-4da8-98e3-1fc611f6b313
  10. The sound icon missing from bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    The sound icon missing from bottom right of screen: As you can see from the title the sound icon is missing from the bottom right of the screen, this is a big problem because I need to go to my sound mixer quite often to turn different applications down. I have looked at this online but the fixes that worked for them didn't...