Windows 10: Get Updates in Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates

Discus and support Get Updates in Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My applications are not being updated by Microsoft Store. When I try to click Get Updates manually, it tries to fetch the updates but doesn't show any.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jan Hajek, May 25, 2022.

1. Jan Hajek Win User

Get Updates in Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates

My applications are not being updated by Microsoft Store. When I try to click Get Updates manually, it tries to fetch the updates but doesn't show any. When I open some app directly in Store, an update is offered and I can manually install it.I noticed following error in the Event Viewer:Faulting application name: svchost.exe_InstallService, version: 10.0.22621.1, time stamp: 0x11d40c87 Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1, time stamp: 0xea677748 Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x00000000000122a8 Faulting process id: 0x0x2E30 Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D86

:)

Jan Hajek, May 25, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Get Updates in Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 25, 2022
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. OSdevr Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, May 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Get Updates in Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates - Similar Threads - Updates Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Store doesn't update apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't update apps: Apps just doesn't updating in Microsoft Store. I don't know what to. Windows is updated. Just got my laptop and trying to solve that problem. Need your help. Thank you in advance...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't update apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't update apps: Apps just doesn't updating in Microsoft Store. I don't know what to. Windows is updated. Just got my laptop and trying to solve that problem. Need your help. Thank you in advance...
  4. Microsoft store "Get updates" button does nothing; unable to update any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store "Get updates" button does nothing; unable to update any apps: Currently trying to update an app via the Microsoft store. The update has been out for a few weeks at this point, and it hasn't automatically detected the update yet. I have tried to make use of the "Get updates" button, which appears to begin to load, however, it will stay...
  5. Microsoft store "Get updates" button does nothing; unable to update any apps

Microsoft store "Get updates" button does nothing; unable to update any apps: Currently trying to update an app via the Microsoft store. The update has been out for a few weeks at this point, and it hasn't automatically detected the update yet. I have tried to make use of the "Get updates" button, which appears to begin to load, however, it will stay...
  6. Get Updates in Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Updates in Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates: My applications are not being updated by Microsoft Store. When I try to click Get Updates manually, it tries to fetch the updates but doesn't show any. When I open some app directly in Store, an update is offered and I can manually install it.I noticed following error in the...
  7. Windows checks for updates, but doesn't find any?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows checks for updates, but doesn't find any?: My Windows 1020H2 is set to a default update check. When I go to "Windows Update" in Settings, it shows that it has recently checked for updatesfor e.g., "Last checked: 10 minutes ago", and shows a "You're up to date" message. But when I manually click on "Check for updates",...
  8. Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates: Hello, I wanted to start to play Flight Simulator as usual but today, it opens the Windows Store waiting for an update of a Gaming Services ?. When I click the 'Install' button, nothing happens... Then I go to 'Download Updates' and click 'Get updates', nothing happens....
  9. Microsoft Store "Get Updates"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store "Get Updates": Hello everyone, I made a previous post to which i got no replies so i will simplify that into bullet points: I want to update Forza Horizon 4 to the latest version The "get updates" button does nothing wsreset.exe opens a blank terminal and does nothing resetting store in...
  10. Microsoft Store not getting updates

Microsoft Store not getting updates: Hello everyone, I will explain the full story of what my issue is: It all started when i went to play forza horizon 4 on my pc because i wanted to play the new update as it has loads of new cars and features. As i would normally do, i went to the windows store and pressed...