Windows 10: get Vietnamese telex input method without participate in Windows Insider Program

Discus and support get Vietnamese telex input method without participate in Windows Insider Program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to use Windows Insider Program in fast ring, the Telex is so awesome. Is there any way to install Vietnamese telex input menthod without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MinhTríPhong, May 4, 2019.

1. get Vietnamese telex input method without participate in Windows Insider Program

I used to use Windows Insider Program in fast ring, the Telex is so awesome. Is there any way to install Vietnamese telex input menthod without participate in Windows Insider Program.

:)

MinhTríPhong, May 4, 2019
  2. PDANG2011 Win User

Vietnamese Telex for Windows OS

Hey Mister Microsoft,

When do we expect to have Telex (Vietnamese typing method) for Windows 10 please?

Regards

Paul Dang

PDANG2011, May 4, 2019
  3. Problems with Vietnamese language pack for Windows Insider Build

When I heard of the new Vietnamese Telex input feature in the latest Windows Insider Build, I installed it right away to my computer. However, the "Add a keyboard" button didn't show the Vietnamese Telex keyboard as the blog
    article
    said.

So I clean-booted, then I tried removing and reinstalling the language pack, the keyboard still didn't show. I tried downloading "Basic typing" but what I got was only the message "Sorry, we're having trouble getting this optional feature installed. You
    can try again later. Error code: 0x800F0950".

Build information:

• Version code: 18272.rs_prerelease.181026-1425
    • Build time (from version code): 14h25 | 26/10/2018
    • Expires 15/12/2018.

Lê Duy Quang, May 4, 2019
  4. get Vietnamese telex input method without participate in Windows Insider Program

Why is a Vietnamese Telex keyboard not supported - US Military and Government uses Telex method

I am a graduate of the US Department of Defense's premier language school, the Defense Language Institute. Telex is the preferred method since is has been used for years going back to the 1950's and makes so much sense.

It is very easy to use and allows one to use a standard keyboard, one of the main reasons Telex was adopted is that when messages are sent in Morse Code or with a standard english keyboard it is easy to read and understand what the Vietnamese letter and
    diacritical marks are, no special fonts or keys needed.

Xin cams own quys vij

Anh Nam

MilitaryFamily Support Group, May 4, 2019
Thema:

get Vietnamese telex input method without participate in Windows Insider Program

1. get Vietnamese telex input method without participate in Windows Insider Program - Similar Threads - Vietnamese telex input

2. Vietnamese Telex Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vietnamese Telex Bug: Hi Microsoft,I hope this email finds you well. I have been encountering this "slight" problem lately, it is when I use Vietnamese Telex that it immediately types in another letter. When I try to type Chuw Tuowngj Hinhf, it appears as 0hwq ưertyu ioph.This problem has caused...
  3. Vietnamese Telex Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vietnamese Telex Bug: Hi Microsoft,I hope this email finds you well. I have been encountering this "slight" problem lately, it is when I use Vietnamese Telex that it immediately types in another letter. When I try to type Chuw Tuowngj Hinhf, it appears as 0hwq ưertyu ioph.This problem has caused...
  4. I can't find " Telex Vietnamese Input method " in language option. I have re-installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find " Telex Vietnamese Input method " in language option. I have re-installed...: Today, after reinstalling windows, I downloaded the keyboard as usual, I install windows every 4 months to clean the computer and today I had a problem with adding the "TELEX VI" keyboard. I tried checking the driver, deleting and redownloading the language pack but it didn't...
  5. I can't find " Telex Vietnamese Input method " in language option. I have re-installed...

I can't find " Telex Vietnamese Input method " in language option. I have re-installed...: Today, after reinstalling windows, I downloaded the keyboard as usual, I install windows every 4 months to clean the computer and today I had a problem with adding the "TELEX VI" keyboard. I tried checking the driver, deleting and redownloading the language pack but it didn't...
  6. What's the value for REG_SZ required to set up Vietnamese Telex input method editor ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the value for REG_SZ required to set up Vietnamese Telex input method editor ?: Hello,I was not able to find the necessary value anywhere on the web, hope you Guys can help out on this one.Basically, I need to implement as per below for a specific group of users via GPO. I found the values only for that, which is not sufficient for our needs.I hope you...
  7. What's the value for REG_SZ required to set up Vietnamese Telex input method editor ?

What's the value for REG_SZ required to set up Vietnamese Telex input method editor ?: Hello,I was not able to find the necessary value anywhere on the web, hope you Guys can help out on this one.Basically, I need to implement as per below for a specific group of users via GPO. I found the values only for that, which is not sufficient for our needs.I hope you...
  8. Vietnamese telex azerty

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vietnamese telex azerty: can you add layout azerty for vietnamese telex keyboard pls ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vietnamese-telex-azerty/1a2c3254-04ba-4099-b730-2afd8e80975b
  9. Vietnamese Telex Keyboard

Vietnamese Telex Keyboard: How can I turn off underlining when using the Vietnamese Telex Keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vietnamese-telex-keyboard/fc9d2f38-e223-418e-a23a-80c8aa20f78a
  10. TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard

TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard: Such a simple request, yet MS still fail to give Vietnamese user this. WHY ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telex-mode-for-vietnamese-keyboard/744d4c2d-6d17-421e-ace0-d75e7ea7092d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. basic typing vietnamese telex

2. how to get telex on windows 10