Get Windows 10: Microsoft's hidden roadmap for the biggest software up

Discus and support Get Windows 10: Microsoft's hidden roadmap for the biggest software up in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Thanks.. this will be a good read.. Jeff 5519 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by BunnyJ, Apr 21, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Thanks.. this will be a good read..

Jeff

:)

BunnyJ, Apr 21, 2015
  2. Danailah Win User

How do I restore the search box in Windows 10?

This is absolutely one of my biggest problems with Microsoft's software products. The menus are always different for me! This is just another example...I right clicked on the task bar then clicked on the Cortana tab and I have only 2 options:

(1) Hidden

(2) Show Cortana Icon

There is no third option for me. This has happened numerous times to. Did I get a botched Windows 10 install? I may need to just go back to Windows 8.1. Very frustrated.

Danailah, Apr 21, 2015
  3. Gyns Win User
    Roadmap Cortana

Cortana seems to be a very important feature to get things done around the Microsoft software and plattforms. Why isn´t there any roadmap or information on work in progress? I am from Sweden and wonder if there is any work in progress at al in this matter?

4. Wynona Win User

Get Windows 10: Microsoft's hidden roadmap for the biggest software upgrade in history | ZDNet

The above is a few paragraphs down into Ed Bott's article, but for me is the real purpose of letting us know what's next.

Wynona, Apr 21, 2015
  5. Wynona Win User
    You is one fast bunny, Jeff. *Smile

Wynona, Apr 21, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    You should know that bunnies can hop to it fast. *Wink

BunnyJ, Apr 21, 2015
  7. Roger Win User
    Wynona,

Word on the street here is that the Vip Bunny is a bot, capable of posting to 4 threads simultaneously, and trying to set a record for the most posts ever in a forum. Is that against the rules?

Roger, Apr 21, 2015
  8. Wynona Win User

Nah, because I'm a close second to him. *Smile

Edit:
    Whoops, I'm not even close! *Smile

Wynona, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Get Windows 10: Microsoft's hidden roadmap for the biggest software up - Similar Threads - Microsoft's hidden roadmap

1. Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account: Hello, I have far too many PC's in the house, and most have Full Retail versions of Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10. To help me manage the digital entitlements/activations I used a single Microsoft account to keep all my digital licences in. Thought I was being clever, but...
  2. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....
  3. Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 updated with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 updated with improvements: Microsoft recently added list sharing feature to To-Do app for Windows 10, Android and iOS. Today, Microsoft To-Do is receiving yet another update with several improvements and fixes for the reported bugs. Microsoft To-do for Windows 10 has been updated to version...
  4. I can not fix my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    I can not fix my Microsoft account: Hello, I know, I disabled or change something in Windows Settings, but I don't have idea where and I can not fix my Microsoft account *Banghead Any idea? Thanks Came [img] [img] [img] 112467
  5. Microsoft Office 2010, Does Product Key have to be in caps?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office 2010, Does Product Key have to be in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....
  6. Can a windows licence linked to my microsoft account be transferred

in Windows 10 News
    Can a windows licence linked to my microsoft account be transferred: I apologise if this has been asked before. I currently have 2 PCs: 1 has windows 10 home (personal licence) registered to my microsoft account. 1 has windows 10 Pro (personal licence) also registered to my microsoft account. The PC with home installed I am looking at...
  7. How to remove Microsoft Account from the Hidden Administrator

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Microsoft Account from the Hidden Administrator: I Accidentally convert the Hidden Administrator to a Microsoft Account, Need help to remove Microsoft Account on hidden admin. I use CMD elevated > net user administrator /active:yes On hidden Admin account you cannot switch to a Microsoft Account by going to...
Get Windows 10: Microsoft's hidden roadmap for the biggest software up solved