Windows 10: Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo Missing Product ID ?

Discus and support Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo Missing Product ID ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Open an elevated Windows PowerShell session Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Install-Script -Name Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo Change directory to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IT_EngineerDW, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo Missing Product ID ?

1. Open an elevated Windows PowerShell session
    2. Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted
    3. Install-Script -Name Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo
    4. Change directory to scripts folder by typing the command: CD “C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Scripts\”
    5. Then run the script .\Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo.ps1 -OutputFile HWID.csv
    6. Copy the HWID.csv to a location so you can upload the file to Microsoft. Example: C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Scripts\HWID.csv

When looking at the HWID.csv it apperars to be missing the Product ID any ideas why?

:)

IT_EngineerDW, Sep 4, 2019

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    how do I get machine id for activation purposes?

Hi Fred,

Machine ID also known as Product ID is being used to identify the device. We suggest following the steps below to get the product ID of your device:

• Type about your PC on the search box.
    • Look for the Product ID.

Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo Missing Product ID ? 8259dd73-5f2e-40f9-8ef6-adf8e1d34a66.png

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo Missing Product ID ?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo Missing Product ID ?

1. Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo Missing Product ID ? - Similar Threads - WindowsAutoPilotInfo Missing Product

2. Clean install with product ID

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install with product ID: After having installed Windows (and not having registered it) windows automatically assigned a product key and allows to customize it. Should I change it or it can be left and what is it about? 138726
  3. transfering windows product id

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    transfering windows product id: Hai, My asus laptop is pre loaded with windows 10. The system is getting slow, so I was thinking of uninstalling the windows 10 and install a new one, For that do I need to purchase a new windows 10 product key, or can I use the same product id of windows 10 which came...
  4. have old product ID but lost product key

have old product ID but lost product key: I have a zed note 11.6 with window installed in the package. I lost the product key but have the last product ID on which the windows were active. the product ID is 00325-86280-00000-AAOEM...
  5. Windows Product ID to Windows product.

Windows Product ID to Windows product.: I have various Windows product ID's and corresponding product licence keys for our office PC's. How can I find out from the Product ID which is the correct windows to download?...
  6. Lost my product ID

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Lost my product ID: I have a legal copy of MSOffice 2070 and 2016. But because I was off sick for several weeks, I lost the product ID for both products. Since I have had them installed on my PC Wouldn't at least on of those IDs are some place on my hard drive or even in the registry ? If so, is...
  7. product key/id

product key/id: Is the product key different from the product id? I have a 25 character key for windows and on the profile page it says product id with a different number. Then on the right it says change product key. This confusing.to me. Could you please explain in case I have to...
  8. Activation Key & Product ID

Activation Key & Product ID: Where can I find my activation Code in my windows 10 and How could I know its genuine from Microsoft ? and what's mean by Product ID when I click on proprieties on my computer ? Could some one answer my Question...
  9. Product ID is not upgraded in the this pc section

Product ID is not upgraded in the this pc section: I have just go to market and format my device and installed win 10 pro which is pirated as said by that man. But in the meanwhile while coming home, I just purchase win 10 pro retail key and just activated it and then upgraded it for April 2018 as that man installed some...
  10. Missing Product key

Missing Product key: My Daughter has a HP laptop with Windows 8.1 on it, the windows 10 upgrade offered her the upgrade but it is now asking for the product key but her laptop does not have a a sticker on the bottom of her laptop (yes it is a legit copy before anybody says anything). The Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find the installed script windowsautopilotinfo