Windows 10: Get-WinUserLanguageListin other settings tooonly showing one language pack, but still...

Discus and support Get-WinUserLanguageListin other settings tooonly showing one language pack, but still... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here is my problems, i don't know how to solve this issue. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gus78X, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Gus78X Win User

Get-WinUserLanguageListin other settings tooonly showing one language pack, but still...

Here is my problems, i don't know how to solve this issue.

Get-WinUserLanguageListin other settings tooonly showing one language pack, but still... f2ded637-8a41-4180-aaae-05866785c91d?upload=true.png

==================================================================================================================================================================================================

Get-WinUserLanguageListin other settings tooonly showing one language pack, but still... 775be1cc-9d4c-41a7-be98-cb22be44b035?upload=true.png

:)

Gus78X, Jul 10, 2020

2. Speech Language packs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Get-WinUserLanguageListin other settings tooonly showing one language pack, but still...

can't access my windows french language pack or german language pack; it is installed, but does not show up on one drive, ubs, or hard drive

Hi kingchef,

If the Windows French language pack or German language pack were already installed on your computer, it should appear on the list of your Preferred languages. To check, just navigate to
    Settings > Time and Language > Region & language. Under Languages you'll see your
    Preferred languages. Kindly look into the list and check if both language packs appear.

If both languages appear on the list and you want to use it without changing the current Windows display language, then just add its keyboard. Follow these steps:

1. On the Preferred languages, just click the French or German language pack, then click
      Options.
    2. Click the plus sign to Add a keyboard.
    3. Select your preferred keyboard layout.

For more information about adding and switching between input languages, please checkout the link

Add and switch input and display language preferences in Windows 10

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Get-WinUserLanguageListin other settings tooonly showing one language pack, but still...

1. Get-WinUserLanguageListin other settings tooonly showing one language pack, but still... - Similar Threads - WinUserLanguageListin settings tooonly

2. "Windows Setting" UI still show English after installed Japanese language pack.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows Setting" UI still show English after installed Japanese language pack.: My windows10 was originally English version, I have changed it to Japanese by installing language packthrough company portal, most of UI of windows show in Japanese correctly however "Windows Setting" still show English. How can I fix the issue?...
  3. "Windows Setting" UI still show English after installed Japanese language pack.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Windows Setting" UI still show English after installed Japanese language pack.: My windows10 was originally English version, I have changed it to Japanese by installing language packthrough company portal, most of UI of windows show in Japanese correctly however "Windows Setting" still show English. How can I fix the issue?...
  4. "Windows Setting" UI still show English after installed Japanese language pack.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Language pack not downloading + uninstalled language still there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack not downloading + uninstalled language still there: I used to have the Japanese language pack, but last week it just suddenly disappeared no updates or new programs, and now I cannot reinstall it. It always gets stuck at downloading the Basic Typing feature, I have tried troubleshooting keyboard and of course restarting the...
  6. Language pack not downloading + uninstalled language still there

Language pack not downloading + uninstalled language still there: I used to have the Japanese language pack, but last week it just suddenly disappeared no updates or new programs, and now I cannot reinstall it. It always gets stuck at downloading the Basic Typing feature, I have tried troubleshooting keyboard and of course restarting the...
  7. Windows adds other language packs by itself

Windows adds other language packs by itself: HelloI had this problem with Win 10, now with Win 11. My Windows adds language pack by itself and I do not have any option to remove it. it shows in language bar but not in my setting to be able to remove it. I do not want English Canada but I can't remove it either. I did...
  8. Two language pack in one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two language pack in one: I have a laptop with arabic and english keyboard, I install the Egyptian keyboard software pack but it always install two packs one that does not go with laptop's physical keyboard layout and the one I don't use instal automatic after a period of time, similar if you switch...
  9. Two language pack in one

Two language pack in one: I have a laptop with arabic and english keyboard, I install the Egyptian keyboard software pack but it always install two packs one that does not go with laptop's physical keyboard layout and the one I don't use instal automatic after a period of time, similar if you switch...
  10. One language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    One language pack: My Windows Licence only supports one language pack, how can I change this so that I can, write and edit in an additional language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-language-pack/f1a05e6a-7d4a-4996-8bf8-9f644e5bea26

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot