Windows 10: get_iplayer users new version V3.20

Discus and support get_iplayer users new version V3.20 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks people who use the get_iplayer application to download BBC Radio / TV stuff -- new version 3.20 available now from the website Downloads |... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Feb 27, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

get_iplayer users new version V3.20

Hi folks
    people who use the get_iplayer application to download BBC Radio / TV stuff -- new version 3.20 available now from the website

Downloads | get_iPlayer • Forums • Guides • Help

THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL / PIRATED / WAREZ SOFTWARE -- the proviso is that you have to be entitled to view normal BBC programs via subscription, license fee , VPN or whatever depending on where you are (or listen if on Radio) but application works fine. Works on Linux too in CLI mode but follow instructions carefully to download.

I use this app quite a lot myself as I like the subtitles -- the sound mixing these days on modern TV programs is often hideous --I'm not going deaf as I have some really old B&W classic movies from late 1950's, 1960's and early 1970's and those always sound perfect.

Modern stuff -- sound effects absolutely hideously loud while dialog almost inaudible -- and I'm not blaming my understanding of English here -- I don't have too much problem with speaking or understanding English -- even the American versions fro m Texas and Florida !!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 27, 2019
  3. bbinnard Win User
    What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Feb 27, 2019
  4. get_iplayer users new version V3.20

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

get_iplayer users new version V3.20

1. get_iplayer users new version V3.20 - Similar Threads - get_iplayer users version

2. virus autoit v3

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus autoit v3: Buenas, vi en otros posts que habia que descargar frst y mandar el scan. Aqui va, espero que puedan ayudarme. gracias en adelante.Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x64 Version: 02-06-2022 01 Ran by alanb administrator on 420MASTER ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC....
  3. get_iplayer users -fix missing AtomicParsley for tagging - Linux VM's

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    get_iplayer users -fix missing AtomicParsley for tagging - Linux VM's: Hi folks Those of you using the get_iplayer on Linux VM's to download programs from BBC and are getting AtomicParsley errors when the application wants to tag the programs you need AtomicParsley version 0.9.7 here's the fix : run these in a terminal : "wget...
  4. BBC get_iplayer users (download BBC Radio / TV) fix URL errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BBC get_iplayer users (download BBC Radio / TV) fix URL errors: Hi folks BBC Changed some of their code today (27 Nov 2019) so users of the latest release (3.22) might find some of these errors appearing when trying to download TV / Radio programs. (Affects both Linux and Windows releases). ERROR: Failed to download URL (3/3): Access...
  5. New Microsoft Authenticator version for Android and iOS - Nov. 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator version for Android and iOS - Nov. 20: Microsoft Authenticator for Android Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to...
  6. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - November 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - November 20: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  7. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.35.2 for Android - July 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.35.2 for Android - July 20: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  8. New Microsoft Launcher 5.1.0.47682 version for Android - December 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher 5.1.0.47682 version for Android - December 20: With Microsoft Launcher, you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed....
  9. New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811121 for iOS - December 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811121 for iOS - December 20: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  10. New Microsoft Launcher 5.0.2.47383 version for Android - November 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher 5.0.2.47383 version for Android - November 20: With Microsoft Launcher, you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed....