Windows 10: GetHelp app not loading, and then when I click Contact Support, it throws an error and...

Discus and support GetHelp app not loading, and then when I click Contact Support, it throws an error and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is kind of absurd... Yesterday, I tried to contact support over an product key issue. I went through GetHelp's steps, and it said, "We will call... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ettikit, May 18, 2021.

1. Ettikit Win User

GetHelp app not loading, and then when I click Contact Support, it throws an error and...

This is kind of absurd... Yesterday, I tried to contact support over an product key issue. I went through GetHelp's steps, and it said, "We will call you in 2 minutes". I got a phone call immediately after that, which I picked up, heard the robotic voice, and confirmed that I wanted to speak to somebody. The line then just went dead. It didn't hang up, no waiting music, it was just a dead line. I left it on for 5 minute before hanging up.I then tried to use GetHelp on the desktop and the browser, to no avail. If I use it on the Desktop, it just shows the loading indicator indefinitely and

:)

Ettikit, May 18, 2021

2. Contact support app

I never noticed this app before until today. An app listed in start menu called 'Contact Support'. So I clicked it just to take a look. But the app just starts to open and then immediately crashes/shuts off. I logged into another user acc on my machine and it opens just fine.

Usually if an app is playing up on my computer I go into the settings - apps list and reset the app which normally sorts things out. But contact support is missing from the list. Does anyone use the app and have any problems with it?

Scottyboy99, May 18, 2021
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 18, 2021
  4. GetHelp app not loading, and then when I click Contact Support, it throws an error and...

Contact support app

I totally agree with you Davy. Am sick and tired of the bugs. I use Windows 10 = Buggy, Mac OS Sierra = Buggy, iOS 10 = Buggy. Heck even my Sky HD (UK satellite giant) = Buggy. These big companies try to innovate but just end up piling bugs ontop of bugs. And they don't fix them. The MS native apps are the worst offenders. This particular issue with Contact Support is a joke because you cant reset the app as it doesn't appear in the settings - apps list. The irony that a contact for support app doesn't work!!! Of course it's a local issue to my PC but it's just typical of the modern day Windows, the OS causes so many problems or frustrations! I spend more time updating the machine than actually using because MS pumps out way too many updates. Tonight is patch tuesday so no doubt a cumulative update that will take far too much of precious spare time and because I don't trust the update will need to be handheld and watched, tested after.

I think it's time to consolidate and focus on the bugs instead of new features. I'd take stability and less bugs over new features anyday.

Scottyboy99, May 18, 2021
Thema:

GetHelp app not loading, and then when I click Contact Support, it throws an error and...

1. GetHelp app not loading, and then when I click Contact Support, it throws an error and... - Similar Threads - GetHelp app loading

2. Contact Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact Support: How do I contact support, I need an immediate response from them.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact- this isn't good enough and is not offering me any way to directly contact them.I somehow ended up with two Microsoft accounts at some point.I'm attempting to...
  3. contact support

contact support: I closed my email address because I switched internet provider. Now I can't log into my personal home account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support/148a25ac-e623-4a73-a996-d546cde99038
  4. Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...: My PC got infected with a ransomware virus, so decided to reinstall my Windows 10 using the Clean Installation method after all of the frustration from trying to decrypt my files. After installing, the system asked me to type windows product key which I couldn't find...
  5. Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...: My PC got infected with a ransomware virus, so decided to reinstall my Windows 10 using the Clean Installation method after all of the frustration from trying to decrypt my files. After installing, the system asked me to type windows product key which I couldn't find...
  6. Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

7. contact support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    contact support: paid for w10 pro, can't get it, can't contact microsoft ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support/c4d0fc01-951b-409c-8add-6c42d2182421
  8. lost contacts info in MS-People App unable to load new app error when loading

lost contacts info in MS-People App unable to load new app error when loading: How do I get my contact list back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-contacts-info-in-ms-people-app-unable-to-load/113e51e1-c4cb-4ad7-b0bd-1724c257cc66
  9. Contacting support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contacting support: So there is a game called European War VI:1914. It is very similar to the other games that Easytech has made, and Microsoft has all the other games that they've made. Pretty sure, not 100% Straight to the point, I would like to see if someone could get them to upload the game...
  10. Contact support app

Contact support app: I never noticed this app before until today. An app listed in start menu called 'Contact Support'. So I clicked it just to take a look. But the app just starts to open and then immediately crashes/shuts off. I logged into another user acc on my machine and it opens just fine....