Windows 10: Geting BSOD Win10! Is my GPU damaged?

Discus and support Geting BSOD Win10! Is my GPU damaged? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a laptop DELL VOSTTROL 3550, having use it for 10 years! Now, it shows some symtons: Suddenly, My laptop show a box say: Your hardware settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Faraway&&Beyounce, May 27, 2020.

1. Geting BSOD Win10! Is my GPU damaged?

I have a laptop DELL VOSTTROL 3550, having use it for 10 years!
    Now, it shows some symtons: Suddenly, My laptop show a box say: Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect . and after that Win10 always go BSOD whenever I boot up with CODE: Thread_stuck_on_device_driver

I tried reinstall driver, window,... even change the hardware to SSD. And it's seem not working!
    I notice that If window auto update my AMD graphic driver, the box definitely will show up and same thing would happen!
    And that true, disable AMD graphic driver in Device Manager and the problem solved but the resolution is suck!
    One day I choose another version of Graphic Driver and It boot normally but I can't play most of game!
    Right now, I disabled the AMD external events utility, no more box and everything work OK but it's not like the problem is fixed since I still got BSOD in some application dont know if it require more from GPU and most of game I played which run prettty smoothly in the past now it's really laggy!

Can you help me out? Thanks you!

:)

Faraway&&Beyounce, May 27, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Geting BSOD Win10! Is my GPU damaged? :)

cplpro, May 27, 2020
  3. Keep geting BSOD when starting GTA V.

Hi,

I keep geting BSOD when GTA V is loading.I updated my drivers,and reinstalled the game,but nothing helped.The dump file is in the link.

011319-8656-01.dmp

VukašinRistić, May 27, 2020
  4. DarwinBC Win User

Geting BSOD Win10! Is my GPU damaged?

BSOD after hardware change

Recently I installed a new GPU in my PC. After installing the Nvidia drivers I started to receive bsod stop errors. I removed to new card and drivers and installed the original GPU/drivers but im still geting bsod errors.

I tried reinstalling windows 10 on the ssd but that didnt stop the crashing. I tried another HDD I had laying around, new windows install and it sill crashing. I updated my mobo BIOS, diuble check all the connections and looked for signs of damage tonthe
    mobo but eveything looks normal. I have included the mini dump files.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

DarwinBC, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Geting BSOD Win10! Is my GPU damaged?

1. Geting BSOD Win10! Is my GPU damaged? - Similar Threads - Geting BSOD Win10

2. My mac is geting slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mac is geting slow.: Several times I have seen that my MAC Book is getting slow. I was trying to fix that by deleting some files from that. But unfortunately, I'm unable to fix that issue exactly. If someone knows what I have to do to fix that issue .please let me know....
  3. My mac is geting slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mac is geting slow.: Several times I have seen that my MAC Book is getting slow. I was trying to fix that by deleting some files from that. But unfortunately, I'm unable to fix that issue exactly. If someone knows what I have to do to fix that issue .please let me know....
  4. Geting bsod with different stop codes plz help :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Geting bsod with different stop codes plz help :: What i've already triedRan the memtest and didnt get any errors I did the Driver Verifier but when I crashed I didnt get a minidump fileThese are the files from my last crashes , any help is appreciated :https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag3P2PMTjo59xDpGKMMoSp5AKKJ5?e=SLRqv2...
  5. + geting removed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    + geting removed: whenever i enter the + sign while doing a question when i hit the enter key the + gets deleted idk whats the problem and its geting real anoing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geting-removed/872acb0e-0fab-40ae-a1b2-db66aeddfd27
  6. BSoD after geting in the Skype call

BSoD after geting in the Skype call: As in the title, whenever I try to join Skype call I get the BSoD. All the drivers are updated. The laptop is Acer Swift 3, I bought it 4 days ago. I have no clue how to solve that, from what I see the errors IDs are: 10317, 1001, 6008. Here are the files from minidump...
  7. why geting change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why geting change: why I am getting change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-geting-change/01276d50-d2f6-494f-b9e3-751337254f4d
  8. [Win10] Restart GPU driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Win10] Restart GPU driver: I had set TDRLevel=0 (TdrLevelOff - GPU Timeout Detection and Recovery disabled) registry setting for troubleshooting and at some moment screen got frozen apparently because GPU driver got stuck. Now I am unable to recover/restart the GPU using undocumented keyboard shortcut...
  9. Keep geting BSOD when starting GTA V.

Keep geting BSOD when starting GTA V.: Hi, I keep geting BSOD when GTA V is loading.I updated my drivers,and reinstalled the game,but nothing helped.The dump file is in the link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hnN-s-4vfhh3-pNlkyqRRRK1UL3x1M5k...
  10. Virus Geting Worse

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Geting Worse: The virus on my computer is getting so bad when I scan it. It first said potentially now says at risk. What do I do? Any help?...