Windows 10: + geting removed

Discus and support + geting removed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; whenever i enter the + sign while doing a question when i hit the enter key the + gets deleted idk whats the problem and its geting real anoing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by babbaprime, Jan 26, 2021.

1. + geting removed

whenever i enter the + sign while doing a question when i hit the enter key the + gets deleted idk whats the problem and its geting real anoing

:)

babbaprime, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jan 26, 2021
  4. + geting removed

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

+ geting removed

1. + geting removed - Similar Threads - geting removed

2. Local disk not geting any space after i deleted programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local disk not geting any space after i deleted programs.: i see my laptop is close to have no space left so i want to free it up i have deleted programs and checked roaminning app data local tooi founded files that weren't deleted i deleted them for nowAfter theyre was deleted they boosted it to 185Which file i should check to boost...
  3. Local disk not geting any space after i deleted programs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local disk not geting any space after i deleted programs.: i see my laptop is close to have no space left so i want to free it up i have deleted programs and checked roaminning app data local tooi founded files that weren't deleted i deleted them for nowAfter theyre was deleted they boosted it to 185Which file i should check to boost...
  4. Geting problem in downloading Xbox Identity Provider it said error code 0x80073cfb please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geting problem in downloading Xbox Identity Provider it said error code 0x80073cfb please help: So I want to download Xbox Identity Provider but when i try to download it they says something happened at the end when i click on details it show error code 0x80073cfb i dont know why its happen i try many steps to fix this problem but noting happends please someone help...
  5. Geting problem in downloading Xbox Identity Provider it said error code 0x80073cfb please help

Geting problem in downloading Xbox Identity Provider it said error code 0x80073cfb please help: So I want to download Xbox Identity Provider but when i try to download it they says something happened at the end when i click on details it show error code 0x80073cfb i dont know why its happen i try many steps to fix this problem but noting happends please someone help...
  6. Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...: My Galaxy Buds aren't connecting properly to my laptop.I've tried re-installing Bluetooth drivers from Windows Device Manager and Samsung's built-in app. I've also tried re-installing intel drivers, sound drivers headset and headphones and also tried the solution mentioned in...
  7. Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...

Only the right buds of Galaxy buds 2 pro is geting connected to my SAMSUNG 14” Galaxy Book3...: My Galaxy Buds aren't connecting properly to my laptop.I've tried re-installing Bluetooth drivers from Windows Device Manager and Samsung's built-in app. I've also tried re-installing intel drivers, sound drivers headset and headphones and also tried the solution mentioned in...
  8. windoes geting random turn off durning game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windoes geting random turn off durning game: pc getin turn off - Microsoft Community pls check this link, this support is a bot i want a real one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windoes-geting-random-turn-off-durning-game/f274673a-87ec-418d-b7d7-6ba623f3c153
  9. windoes geting random turn off durning game

windoes geting random turn off durning game: pc getin turn off - Microsoft Community pls check this link, this support is a bot i want a real one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windoes-geting-random-turn-off-durning-game/f274673a-87ec-418d-b7d7-6ba623f3c153
  10. windoes geting random turn off durning game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging