Windows 10: getting 7 script errors in a row using quickbooks 2012 on windows 10

Discus and support getting 7 script errors in a row using quickbooks 2012 on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've disabled script debugging and still getting them. It only seems to happen in Quickbooks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mabell93, May 10, 2019.

1. mabell93 Win User

getting 7 script errors in a row using quickbooks 2012 on windows 10

I've disabled script debugging and still getting them. It only seems to happen in Quickbooks.

:)

mabell93, May 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 & Quickbooks

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What happens when you try to open QuickBooks 2012 pdf converter?
    This issue may arise due to incompatibility of program with Windows 10.
    I suggest you to try installing QuickBooks 2012 pdf converter exe file in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the QuickBooks 2012 pdf converter exe setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
      and select Windows 8/8.1/7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 & Quickbooks

I am also running Quickbooks Pro 2010. After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I am having the PDF converter problem.

I tried to run the PDF Utility. It did not fix the problem.

The Quickbooks PDF converter is listed in my printers, however when I open a form in Quickbooks and try to print or send the form I get an Activation Error "Printer not activated, error code -20", followed by two other Intuit and Quickbooks error messages.

If I do a print preview in Quickbooks and then look at the printer options, the Quickbooks PDF Converter does not show in the list. Interesting that if I open any document outside of Quickbooks and select Print, the Quickbooks PDF Converter does show in
    the list.

Also, after I try to print or send the forms in Quickbooks and getting the errors, somehow the Quickbooks PDF Converter is now set at the default printer, and I have reset my default.

I really would appreciate a solution for this. I can not afford to pay $200+ dollars to upgrade Quickbooks. It seems that I may need to back out the Windows 10 upgrade?

Lorie Campbell, May 10, 2019
  4. getting 7 script errors in a row using quickbooks 2012 on windows 10

Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

Help articles - QuickBooks Community

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 10, 2019
Thema:

getting 7 script errors in a row using quickbooks 2012 on windows 10

1. getting 7 script errors in a row using quickbooks 2012 on windows 10 - Similar Threads - getting script errors

2. Window 7 script error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 7 script error: whenever i try to download fusion 360 on my windows 7 i get this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-7-script-error/d3ec5b67-9698-412e-b80d-70a37985e6b4
  3. Window 7 script error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 7 script error: whenever i try to download fusion 360 on my windows 7 i get this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-7-script-error/d3ec5b67-9698-412e-b80d-70a37985e6b4
  4. Getting script error on BOOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting script error on BOOT: Getting two `Windows script host` on boot of windows 11 os. Can anyone help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-script-error-on-boot/25f5a794-2f6a-4672-bfa6-fda5c5ce4c9c
  5. Getting script error on BOOT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting script error on BOOT: Getting two `Windows script host` on boot of windows 11 os. Can anyone help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-script-error-on-boot/25f5a794-2f6a-4672-bfa6-fda5c5ce4c9c
  6. I get a Windows Script Host error?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I get a Windows Script Host error?: Hello, I am Georg and I have a Windows Script Host Error. Pressing OK will not work, because the message will come back after a few seconds. The exact message: The script file "C:\Users\Georg\AppData\Local\Temp\UuSeb.vbs" was not found. At the same time I get an...
  7. Get backups by script using GPO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get backups by script using GPO: How to get backup from a user that exist In a domain by setting up a group policy and using a script for example when a user log off from his computer this script run and get backup and send to server....
  8. Powershell script to add a date to each row of a csv.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell script to add a date to each row of a csv.: Hi all, struggling to get a powershell script working so I'm wondering if somebody would be kind enough to help, hopefully it's something simple but my experience with powershell isnt that great although I am learning heaps. I have a simple database (a csv file) called...
  9. Quickbooks Desktop Pro 2012 will not install with a new Windows 10 Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quickbooks Desktop Pro 2012 will not install with a new Windows 10 Computer: Has anyone found a work around for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/quickbooks-desktop-pro-2012-will-not-install-with/79aa38d7-a1f9-4a7f-93c0-0faee00eefe6
  10. GET WINDOWSUPDATE ERROR LOG ON DESKTOP USING WINDOWS POWERSHELL SCRIPT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GET WINDOWSUPDATE ERROR LOG ON DESKTOP USING WINDOWS POWERSHELL SCRIPT: Today i am sharing PowerShell script and registry setting to trace extending supporting of windows update error log file step 1 add registry keys and values by cmd reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Trace" reg add...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. script error in quickbooks for windows 10