Windows 10: Getting a black screen on videos YouTube, Media Player but can still hear the audio.

Discus and support Getting a black screen on videos YouTube, Media Player but can still hear the audio. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I'm just hoping I could get a solution on how to get back the video. For some reason, it has a black screen from the start of the video all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jbobomb, Mar 2, 2020.

1. jbobomb Win User

Getting a black screen on videos YouTube, Media Player but can still hear the audio.

Hi.

I'm just hoping I could get a solution on how to get back the video. For some reason, it has a black screen from the start of the video all the way into the end. Any help is appreciated. I can give more details if needed. Thanks.

:)

jbobomb, Mar 2, 2020
  2. LarryA Win User

No audio when using Windows Media Player or Youtube

After installing Windows 10 (Build 9926), all audio seemed to be working perfectly. I was listening to music thru windows media player and watching videos on youtube. After the latest driver update from NVidia (GT 630), I no longer have any audio while using media player or youtube. I still can hear all of the windows sounds when I test the speakers. I am using the DVI connection for video and the 3.5mm plug for my speakers. If I utilize the hdmi connection with my TV, the audio works thru my TV speakers perfectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LarryA, Mar 2, 2020
  3. kcbhasin Win User
    Audio in YouTube video has just disappeared.

Audio in YouTube video has just disappeared. .Took all usual diagnostic steps. However, While reinstalling, Windows Media Player, I get a message, it is not compatible vith my system (Windows 2007, 32-Bit?). so it aborts. Any clue? I am able to play MP3
    Audio and MP4 vedio, files using previously installed "Media Player" and "VLC Player" apps.

I am also not getting any sound in my Microsoft Life Cam (Installed) display. Any Guess?

kcbhasin, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Jim Gol Win User

Getting a black screen on videos YouTube, Media Player but can still hear the audio.

Windows 10 and problems with dvd player and uploading audio to youtube

I have windows 10 and I can download CDs to Media Player and Real Player but inserting a DVD results in the humming sound of it activating but nothing on the monitor. I have followed suggestions for Live Movie Maker and Windows essentials trying to find
    a way to get my audio tracks to youtube-I am a musician and I want to send personal audio tracks to friends via youtube. I get only so far as my youtube account recognized the audio track under "upload" but then it tells me this is an audio only file and gives
    me an option to switch to video which leads me to a black hole of incompatible windows 10 stuff. I am older and not tech savvy but don't mind plodding along. I just would like to be able to get my personal CD and DVD clips to youtube. Thanks, JG

Jim Gol, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting a black screen on videos YouTube, Media Player but can still hear the audio. - Similar Threads - Getting black screen

2. My screen turns black randomly and i can hear audio still

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen turns black randomly and i can hear audio still: This keeps happening to me, sometimes after 10 minutes or sometimes after a few days. I have no clue why it is happening but it sometimes happens when gaming and sometimes when just doing nothing. Sometimes the screen will also come back or go white too....
  3. My screen turns black randomly and i can hear audio still

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen turns black randomly and i can hear audio still: This keeps happening to me, sometimes after 10 minutes or sometimes after a few days. I have no clue why it is happening but it sometimes happens when gaming and sometimes when just doing nothing. Sometimes the screen will also come back or go white too....
  4. My screen turns black randomly and i can hear audio still

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My screen keeps going black while gaming but i can still hear audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen keeps going black while gaming but i can still hear audio: started about a week ago, where the screen will go black whilst gaming at random interavals but i can still hear audio. sometimes itll restart on its own and sometimes i will have to restart the computer from the on/off button. i have monitored CPU and GPU temps, GPU core...
  6. My screen keeps going black while gaming but i can still hear audio

My screen keeps going black while gaming but i can still hear audio: started about a week ago, where the screen will go black whilst gaming at random interavals but i can still hear audio. sometimes itll restart on its own and sometimes i will have to restart the computer from the on/off button. i have monitored CPU and GPU temps, GPU core...
  7. Recorded a video and can only hear the mic audio on media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recorded a video and can only hear the mic audio on media player: Please help I've looked all over. I use obs studios to screen record videos for my YouTube gaming channel. At first I thought everything was fine because I hooked my mic TONOR TC-777 up and fiddled with some settings and my mic is working fine and so is obs. I say that...
  8. Recorded a video and can only hear the mic audio on media player

Recorded a video and can only hear the mic audio on media player: Please help I've looked all over. I use obs studios to screen record videos for my YouTube gaming channel. At first I thought everything was fine because I hooked my mic TONOR TC-777 up and fiddled with some settings and my mic is working fine and so is obs. I say that...
  9. PC Hang with black screen...can still hear the sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Hang with black screen...can still hear the sound: Hello, Please can anyone help... I'm learning this. This is my first build with my dad's help I just built my pc around Christmas. here are my specs: B450 Tomahawk Max Ryzen 5 3600X RX 5700 16 Gb Ram - 2x8gb DDR4 I don't know what happened. Ever since the built, I...
  10. No audio when using Windows Media Player or Youtube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio when using Windows Media Player or Youtube: After installing Windows 10 (Build 9926), all audio seemed to be working perfectly. I was listening to music thru windows media player and watching videos on youtube. After the latest driver update from NVidia (GT 630), I no longer have any audio while using media player or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen getting black while using youtube win10