Windows 10: Getting a BSOD about once per day

Discus and support Getting a BSOD about once per day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've had this computer for about a year and have lately been getting a BSOD about once per day. I ran a memory diagnostic, checked that Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by birdie65775, May 4, 2021.

1. Getting a BSOD about once per day

Hi, I've had this computer for about a year and have lately been getting a BSOD about once per day. I ran a memory diagnostic, checked that Windows 10 was up to date, check that NVIDIA was up to date, and blew out some dust from inside of the computer (there wasn't much). I am usually not at the computer when the BSOD occurs so I cannot say exactly what is happening when it occurs. I am using Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19041). I am new to this but I think I followed the instructions to upload. Here is a link to my log: Dropbox - DESKTOP-TUQVNSD-(2021-04-19_22-58-29).zip - Simplify your life Thanks you for any help I can get.

:)

birdie65775, May 4, 2021

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, May 4, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 4, 2021
  4. Getting a BSOD about once per day

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Getting a BSOD about once per day

1. Getting a BSOD about once per day - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD once

2. My Windows 11 PC crashes about once per day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 PC crashes about once per day.: I reinstalled Windows and the problem still occurs. I have read that the minidump file created from the crash can be used to diagnose the issue, so here is my latest minidump file.010824-10156-01.zip...
  3. My Windows 11 PC crashes about once per day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 11 PC crashes about once per day.: I reinstalled Windows and the problem still occurs. I have read that the minidump file created from the crash can be used to diagnose the issue, so here is my latest minidump file.010824-10156-01.zip...
  4. BSOD per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD per day: 070321-8953-01.dmp - Google Drive i try to use v2 log collector,however,there is a error message in cmd : Get-MpPreference : The term 'Get-MpPreference' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or...
  5. Always get BSOD at least once per day! Help Please!!

Always get BSOD at least once per day! Help Please!!: I always get BSOD at lease once per day! Based on WinDbg, I've uninstall rainmeter, Nvidia Geforce Experience, and Asus Armoury Crate, but the result still the same!! I even has replaced my Memory and PSU, the result still the same!! : I already run Windows Memory...
  6. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, I see a black screen and then it reboots. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I happen to shut down or restart the computer. I shut...
  7. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, sometimes with a blue screen error sometimes no. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I happen to shut down or restart the computer. I...
  8. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks 160817
  9. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I recently upgraded my computer. I ran Windows off the old SSD and everything was working well. I then purchased a Western Digital SN550 Blue 1TB NVMe SSD and installed windows, I have a MSI B450I motherboard Micro ITXand a AMD 3600 processor. Ever since then I have had...
  10. I get the BSOD about once per week: systemprofile\AppData\Local\PlaceholderTileLogoFol der

I get the BSOD about once per week: systemprofile\AppData\Local\PlaceholderTileLogoFol der: Can anyone tell me what this folder is used for? Here's the filepath: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\PlaceholderTileLogoFolder Unrelated question: I get the BSOD about once per week at odd times. Lenovo X1 Carbon Thinkpad purchased about a...