Windows 10: Getting a BSOD on Startup

Discus and support Getting a BSOD on Startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last several days, my computer has been crashing shortly after I boot up in the morning. I don’t know what causes it because I was in another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuggleBornNY, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Getting a BSOD on Startup

For the last several days, my computer has been crashing shortly after I boot up in the morning. I don’t know what causes it because I was in another room. So I try booting up again and everything is OK.

:)

MuggleBornNY, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Getting a BSOD on Startup

Nvlddmkm.sys BSOD on startup?

The problem is the laptop (specs in signature) not rig in system specs.

Sometimes when I switch it on, Vista loads normally.
    Other times, just after the horizontal 'loading' bars and before the Vista orb appears, I get a BSOD of Nvlddmkm.sys or Nvlddmkm.dll then the laptop reboots, BSOD's, reboots... it can happen like 5 times!

I've been googling all morning but apparently there's no solution to this?

It does the BSOD only during startup. Once Vista loads, it never BSODs not even during a game.

Black Panther, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Getting a BSOD on Startup

1. Getting a BSOD on Startup - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD Startup

2. Bsod on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod on startup: Hello,Everytime I turn on my pc it blue screens straight away on startup once it reaches the windows loading screen.I have tried multiple troubleshoots such as:Replacing cpu , Reseating ram and gpu and ssd. Clearing cmos , Starting from a usb with windows installed ,...
  3. Bsod on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod on startup: Hello,Everytime I turn on my pc it blue screens straight away on startup once it reaches the windows loading screen.I have tried multiple troubleshoots such as:Replacing cpu , Reseating ram and gpu and ssd. Clearing cmos , Starting from a usb with windows installed ,...
  4. BSOD on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on startup: Recently once I start up my computer, I get this BSOD that does not go away no matter what I try to do. I have replaced the SSD, RAM, and motherboard and have also reinstalled Windows with bootable media to no avail. I am unable to log into my account to run any command...
  5. BSoD on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD on startup: My computer crashes every time I log in. I get a few seconds of the desktop then boom - blue screen. I'm currently in safe mode which is working ok.I've found this event from the last crash: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e...
  6. bsod on startup

bsod on startup: i have a laptop and as soon as i opened the lid i got a bsod of system SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION i did sfc scan and nothing also did DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth but got error code 0x800f0827i updated my driver for my mouse, but wanna i wanna make sure i got...
  7. Getting BSOD on startup with error Memory_management

Getting BSOD on startup with error Memory_management: Hello, from the past few days i have been repeatedly getting bsod with memory management error after startup from shutdown but after the system restarts after bsod the computer works like normal. How to fix this? Also running SFC and DISM scan Founds no errors....
  8. Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup

Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup: My computer was on desktop after playing a game. A few minutes after exiting the game, I got a BSOD. I let the system restart and whilst on the loading windows screen, it got another BSOD. I didn't change anything hardware wise. All the hardware I have has been in the system...
  9. Always Get BSOD When PC Startup

Always Get BSOD When PC Startup: I dont know the exact why my pc's always got bsod nowadays, so i try to check in event viewer and got this message error "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
  10. BSOD on startup

BSOD on startup: PC attempted startup many times, reporting different errors, but "driver overran stack buffer" repeated several times. No previous history of problems since installing 10 over 1 year ago. Eventually started after multiple attempts over several hours, but I had not changed any...