Windows 10: Getting a cmd every time I start my PC

Discus and support Getting a cmd every time I start my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I_love_emoji, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Getting a cmd every time I start my PC

Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process?

submitted by /u/I_love_emoji
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/I_love_emoji, Sep 4, 2020

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Time Change with cmd

Hello Hasan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to change the time. We will help you.

In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, do one or more of the following:

• To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK.

• To change the time zone, click Change time zone.

• In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the drop-down list, and then click
      OK.
    Also I suggest you to check the below steps to change the time using the command prompt.

• Right click on Start and select the
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type the word "time". Type a space, and enter the new time in the following format:
    • HH:MM:SS AM/PM. For example, time 5:34:00 PM, time 12:15:00 AM, etc.
    • Press enter or return.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Getting a cmd every time I start my PC

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Getting a cmd every time I start my PC

1. Getting a cmd every time I start my PC - Similar Threads - Getting cmd every

2. Im having this issue every time I start my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this issue every time I start my pc: there was a virus but the antivirus removed it but since then im getting this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-issue-every-time-i-start-my-pc/5457edf3-8612-44ea-87d2-3dd1446259b4
  3. Im having this issue every time I start my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having this issue every time I start my pc: there was a virus but the antivirus removed it but since then im getting this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-issue-every-time-i-start-my-pc/5457edf3-8612-44ea-87d2-3dd1446259b4
  4. Every time I start my pc CMD and PowerShell will open automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I start my pc CMD and PowerShell will open automatically: Every time I start my pc, CMD and PowerShell will open automatically, and they will stay open for 1-2 seconds most of the time and close automatically afterward. How do I stop it?...
  5. Every time I start my pc CMD and PowerShell will open automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I start my pc CMD and PowerShell will open automatically: Every time I start my pc, CMD and PowerShell will open automatically, and they will stay open for 1-2 seconds most of the time and close automatically afterward. How do I stop it?...
  6. Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC: Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  7. Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC

Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC: Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  8. Every time i start up my pc i get this error

Every time i start up my pc i get this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matt7531 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii92eu/every_time_i_start_up_my_pc_i_get_this_error/
  9. Every time I start my PC it seems to be updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Every time I start my PC it seems to be updating: Hi every time i start my Pc indoors it seems to be updating every time can you help me to resolve this please * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Switch pc on...
  10. Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.

Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.: Every time I update my PC to install updates, I get stuck in this weird login loop. It gets to the wake up screen, I’ll press a key to go to the login screen, I login, wait a couple seconds, then it boots me back to the wake up screen. I do use themes. I created 2 backups...