Windows 10: Getting a double image on some pages.

Discus and support Getting a double image on some pages. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm getting like a double image on some pages . I will attach a pic of what it looks like on my Facebook notifications. I can't find anything that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by duanehulst1, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Getting a double image on some pages.

I'm getting like a double image on some pages . I will attach a pic of what it looks like on my Facebook notifications. I can't find anything that works to get rid of it. Need help Thanks

:)

duanehulst1, Mar 8, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Getting a double image on some pages.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Getting a double image on some pages.

1. Getting a double image on some pages. - Similar Threads - Getting double image

2. Double images and 2 cursers - Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double images and 2 cursers - Help!: Laptop has double images and 2 cursers in pink and green and a line running across the screen near the top after a message came up saying "lets finish setting up your computer" can't get anything to work now....
  3. Double images and 2 cursers - Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double images and 2 cursers - Help!: Laptop has double images and 2 cursers in pink and green and a line running across the screen near the top after a message came up saying "lets finish setting up your computer" can't get anything to work now....
  4. Double images and 2 cursers - Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Folder thumbnails keep reverting to double page images!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder thumbnails keep reverting to double page images!: Hi There,I was wondering if there was a way to stop my folders from reverting back to double-leaf images in Windows 10. I have one particular folder that has several hundred other picture and movie folders within it that I have painstakingly created to show large single-leaf...
  6. Folder thumbnails keep reverting to double page images!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder thumbnails keep reverting to double page images!: Hi There,I was wondering if there was a way to stop my folders from reverting back to double-leaf images in Windows 10. I have one particular folder that has several hundred other picture and movie folders within it that I have painstakingly created to show large single-leaf...
  7. Folder thumbnails keep reverting to double page images!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Getting Double Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Double Notifications: I'm aware others have asked about something similar, but in my case it seems to be different. I've heard of many people getting 'double' notifications, one usually being from outlook.I do not have outlook, and none of my notifications appear to be from it. Yet, I still get...
  9. How to get rid of links on Bing home page images?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of links on Bing home page images?: [ATTACH] I enjoy the pictures on the Bing home page, but I just want the pretty pictures. I don't want news headlines with pictures of faces staring out at me, or these damn "lets interact" links. At least the headlines can be hidden... anyone know how to get rid of the...
  10. IE11 - Blurred Images on pages on some sites

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 - Blurred Images on pages on some sites: Hope someone can help with this problem in IE 11. When I go to some sites there are a number of blurred images. E.G. This Link All Is Well until I click on the main story - then every image in that story is blurred UNLESS it is a still from a Video. The sidebar images...