Windows 10: Getting a error and can not figure out why

Discus and support Getting a error and can not figure out why in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So this error causes my computer to freeze and lock up and then reboot after a few seconds to a minute. This error happens while playing games or even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdamBar1, May 10, 2022.

1. AdamBar1 Win User

Getting a error and can not figure out why

So this error causes my computer to freeze and lock up and then reboot after a few seconds to a minute. This error happens while playing games or even general pc usage. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiIZteVaqJ1wkQbBIzNbwrzyXJ3M?e=UjbPzM

:)

AdamBar1, May 10, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 10, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 10, 2022
  4. Getting a error and can not figure out why

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 10, 2022
Thema:

Getting a error and can not figure out why

1. Getting a error and can not figure out why - Similar Threads - Getting error figure

2. Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?: Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?IN 2024, Microsoft cannot figure out what in the **** is going on when you have more than one display attached to your device????!!!!!????**** YOU...
  3. Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?: Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?IN 2024, Microsoft cannot figure out what in the **** is going on when you have more than one display attached to your device????!!!!!????**** YOU...
  4. Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random BSOD's - Can Anyone Figure Out Why?

Random BSOD's - Can Anyone Figure Out Why?: Hello,I've been experiencing random BSODs recently. I RMA'd the memory I had been using when this started, because it failed memtest. The replacement memory passes memtest. It will usually throw different error codes and the events seem to be different. I'm not quite sure why...
  6. Random BSOD's - Can Anyone Figure Out Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's - Can Anyone Figure Out Why?: Hello,I've been experiencing random BSODs recently. I RMA'd the memory I had been using when this started, because it failed memtest. The replacement memory passes memtest. It will usually throw different error codes and the events seem to be different. I'm not quite sure why...
  7. Random BSOD's - Can Anyone Figure Out Why?

8. Getting a error and can not figure out why

Getting a error and can not figure out why: So this error causes my computer to freeze and lock up and then reboot after a few seconds to a minute. This error happens while playing games or even general pc usage. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiIZteVaqJ1wkQbBIzNbwrzyXJ3M?e=UjbPzM...
  9. Getting a error and can not figure out why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting a error and can not figure out why: So this error causes my computer to freeze and lock up and then reboot after a few seconds to a minute. This error happens while playing games or even general pc usage. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiIZteVaqJ1wkQbBIzNbwrzyXJ3M?e=UjbPzM...
  10. Can't figure out why I'm getting this sound

Can't figure out why I'm getting this sound: For months now I have been getting this sound at random times from my laptop that sounds like a doorbell. It won't happen for days and then it happens every 2 minutes. I have all sounds and alerts turned off and it still happens. I have run updates and everything I can...