Windows 10: Getting a lot of blue screens

Discus and support Getting a lot of blue screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past couple months, I've been getting a lot of blue screens with different codes (IRQL LESS THAN OR EQUAL being one of them.) My PC is custom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnjCreamery, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Getting a lot of blue screens

For the past couple months, I've been getting a lot of blue screens with different codes (IRQL LESS THAN OR EQUAL being one of them.) My PC is custom built, here are the specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz (no overclock)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) (184 Pin) DDR4 DRAM 2133MHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B150M-DS3H-CF (U3E1)

GPU: GTX 1070 (no overclock)

PSU: EVGA 850 Bq 850W, Model Number: 110-BQ-0850-V1

HDD: TOSHIBA DT01ACA200
    SSD: SanDisk SDSSDA480G

The crashes seem to happen when I use a big chunk of my available ram, although that's my best guess. Before I upgraded my RAM a month ago, I was getting super hard crashes (the-whole-system-locks-up-and-all-i-could-do-was-hold-the-power-button type of crashes.) Those super hard crashes did not even produce an error dump. Ever since I upgraded my RAM, I have been getting bluescreens at about the same frequency with error dumps, but I don't know if it was for the same reason as before.

I have my error dumps available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WZgSlH55qjyDwviVt5fiJXGk2AuHFSxp/view?usp=sharing.

I have tried resetting my computer multiple times but it has bluescreened each time I've tried.

If anyone would be able to help me pinpoint my PC's issues I would really appreciate it. If you need additional information I would be glad to provide it.

:)

AnjCreamery, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Getting a lot of blue screens

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Getting a lot of blue screens

1. Getting a lot of blue screens - Similar Threads - Getting lot blue

2. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  3. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  4. Computer blue screening a lot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer blue screening a lot: My computer has now blue screened three times in a row now under the error "watchdog violation" and when i went to event viewer i found this messageThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  5. a lot of blue screen crashes

a lot of blue screen crashes: I had a lot of this crashes this month and its really frustrating people told me to Enable Driver Verifier but the last time I did it I wasn't able to access my pc at all is there anything else I can do? minidump files:...
  6. Getting the Blue Screen a lot. What's going on?

Getting the Blue Screen a lot. What's going on?: I've been getting the blue screen at least 3 times a week recently. The error it cites is critical structure corruption, but I ran checks like the memory diagnostics tool and SFC, and nothing comes up. As a solution, I've just been restoring my computer to a recovery point...
  7. A lot of problems with Blue Screen

A lot of problems with Blue Screen: When I turned up my processor from 3.6 Ghz to 5.0 Ghz and ram from 2600 mHz to 4000 mHz got blue screen of course with tutorial on youtube. Here is ss [ATTACH]...
  8. getting lots of blue screens on newish laptop

getting lots of blue screens on newish laptop: can someone help me figure out what's wrong before I return it I am getting at least two blue screens per day...some times back to back, other times they are spaced out... I have some .dmp files, but I don't know how to read them. -thanks, MH...
  9. Lots of blue screen reset

Lots of blue screen reset: Got blue screen and reset. The minidump file is attached: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuoA3osCGf9UkWDkfR__iUyRrrz_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lots-of-blue-screen-reset/56f3f224-ff84-4d65-9860-d2eac0c232d2
  10. Getting lots of blue screen driver corrupted expool

Getting lots of blue screen driver corrupted expool: This seems to happen when running videos - either in the browsers or in media player. Seems to happen every few days but is now getting worse. 26359

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT