Windows 10: Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager and a folder with random name in Program Files

Discus and support Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager and a folder with random name in Program Files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager, It pops up after a certain interval of time and switches off my wifi, when I right clicked and tried to locate... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Abrar Saudagar, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager and a folder with random name in Program Files

Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager, It pops up after a certain interval of time and switches off my wifi, when I right clicked and tried to locate it, it shows a folder with a weird name inside the Program Files. Scanned the laptop with Rogue Killer, Defender and MBAM, but still no luck. Have taken a process dump

:)

Abrar Saudagar, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Alain2017 Win User

Unusual application address in task manager for sttray64.exe

I am trying to repair my Win 10, that newly became so slow, in Chrome browsing and startup, by limiting unnecessary startup programs.
    I found a "Program" program and did some research about it and decided to remove it from my PC.
    But it could not be displayed in add/remove program list.
    right click options are disabled in task manager.
    What I realized is that, the addres of this file is unusual, there is a double coat in the middle of address, not at the end!.

Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager and a folder with random name in Program Files [​IMG]

"C:\Program" files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe
    I checked, the file is not in this folder.

I have an updated Antivirus, firewall running.

in thhe other hand, after my last Win updates, my sound system not working properly, for example volume meter is not folowing keyboard buttons, and headphone jack could not mute pc speakers and I can hear from both of them.

So I need experts help.

Best

Alain2017, Aug 14, 2018
  3. why does the file explorer closes everytime a folder with exe programs is opened. an error

Hi

Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately it did not work.

The MS support walked thru similar steps, we even reinstalled, deleted the folder but with no resolution.

It is strange because this happens specifically on folders that have .exe programs. I can access other folders.

The programs within the directory are listed and about 20 seconds later it closes.

regards

Dorian

DorianDesouza Faria, Aug 14, 2018
  4. YIN
    Yin Win User

Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager and a folder with random name in Program Files

Looking for a program which grabs folders\files and converts it into text

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a program which lets you pick a folder and grabs all the files\folders names and puts it in a text file.

I'm not sure if that makes sense, sorry if it doesn't.

Thema:

Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager and a folder with random name in Program Files

1. Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager and a folder with random name in Program Files - Similar Threads - Getting M2IzYzlm exe

2. Task Manager - Startup Program Name "1"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager - Startup Program Name "1": Hi, Has anyone encountered a program in the Task Manager, Startup tab named "1"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-startup-program-name-1/6a2dcc7c-f8a7-45b2-bded-a811b07bdc60
  3. Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...: Hello.So I was normaly playing some games and just random on my desktop showed up command prompt, I was confused and suprised about that, I went to task manager and saw a task without a name, its svchost.exe in system32 folder, so I wonder is it safe or not??? Please help me...
  4. Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was svchost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...: Hello.So I was normaly playing some games and just random on my desktop showed up command prompt, I was confused and suprised about that, I went to task manager and saw a task without a name, its svchost.exe in system32 folder, so I wonder is it safe or not??? Please help me...
  5. Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was scvhost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task without a name showed up in task manager, it was scvhost.exe in system32 folder. Is it...: Hello.So I was normaly playing some games and just random on my desktop showed up command prompt, I was confused and suprised about that, I went to task manager and saw a task without a name, its scvhost.exe in system32 folder, so I wonder is it safe or not??? Please help me...
  6. .exe file with random characters as name randomly appeared in C: directory, does anyone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe file with random characters as name randomly appeared in C: directory, does anyone...: I've recently found a file called "5lCNw8x5Q.exe" in my C: folder, which was apparently created on 18th may. I checked it on virustotal https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/be9ea282263b3bf71430b4bb4adc79dd32e3bd0dcac42e700401721160ba8271 and two things that were of note to me...
  7. win 10 task scheduler - failed to execute <file name>.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 task scheduler - failed to execute <file name>.exe: hi bro, i have been trying to host a discord bot of my own. i have made a executable file of the python script in taskscheduler i just set a simple task with trigger as 'at startup' and action as 'execute a program; <file path>'. the file executes perfectly fine when i...
  8. cmd, task manager and all .exe files does not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd, task manager and all .exe files does not open: Hello, All shortcuts icon turn into blank white as shown in image. and whenever i open command prompt, task manager and any .exe files , one pop up window appearHow do you want to open this file? as shown in image. [ATTACH] I tried, deleting iconcache.db files and...
  9. Folder names in programs folder changed to random letters and numbers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folder names in programs folder changed to random letters and numbers: Some program folders and shortcuts for various apps have been renamed. The original file names for the .exe files are all intact. I can still use windows search to look up "Microsoft Word," for example, but then the result "$R4EBKO7" comes up with the Microsoft Word icon...
  10. Program's exe file missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program's exe file missing: Hello, So I ran into this issue where a program I downloaded Photofiltre 7 is now missing it's executable. It does even if I uninstall and reinstall the program. The installation shows the exe file being created, but than, the shortcut for the exe is blank, and the exe file...