Windows 10: Getting a message at Start-up and through out session. Don't know how to make it stop.

Discus and support Getting a message at Start-up and through out session. Don't know how to make it stop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I could use some help, please. I am attaching a snip-it picture of the message I have gotten since I removed MS Office. It was using a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Noelle Cardello, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Getting a message at Start-up and through out session. Don't know how to make it stop.

Hello,

I could use some help, please. I am attaching a snip-it picture of the message I have gotten since I removed MS Office. It was using a lot of space.

The error does not occur when I am trying to send a message (as the error eludes to. I only use Gmail for my mail app. (So I don't want to set my default mail app to Outlook).

The default mail program is set to Google Chrome.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this message?

Thanks,

Tia

PS: Sorry for choosing Window Topic as Performance & System Failures, but this was the closest thing I could find to an error/system message.

Getting a message at Start-up and through out session.  Don't know how to make it stop. 3f8e7559-2f0a-412f-83d2-dbd704d88ac1?upload=true.png

:)

Noelle Cardello, Sep 21, 2019

2. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Sep 21, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 21, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Getting a message at Start-up and through out session. Don't know how to make it stop.

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Getting a message at Start-up and through out session. Don't know how to make it stop.

1. Getting a message at Start-up and through out session. Don't know how to make it stop. - Similar Threads - Getting message Start

2. Anyone know how to stop this? It keeps restarting and coming up with the same message.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to stop this? It keeps restarting and coming up with the same message.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BarbavRojas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l04257/anyone_know_how_to_stop_this_it_keeps_restarting/
  3. How can I stop this? I don't know how.

How can I stop this? I don't know how.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rober283829 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/km8av8/how_can_i_stop_this_i_dont_know_how/
  4. Anybody know how to get out of this trap?

Anybody know how to get out of this trap?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oakysanate [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inopbd/anybody_know_how_to_get_out_of_this_trap/
  5. don't know how to screen shoot this is the message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    don't know how to screen shoot this is the message: AADSTS the server terminated an operation because it encounted a client request loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-how-to-screen-shoot-this-is-the-message/29c7d954-6545-432a-8df6-f891899ff63f
  6. Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?

Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?: I get these ads/notifications in the lower right corner of my screen very often. Preferably I would make these stop. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-make-these-notifications/d2884d6c-efdc-4d52-b73c-59a2b051109f"
  7. Getting an Error Message upon start up

Getting an Error Message upon start up: When I start up the computer I get this message. I don't know how it started. How do you fix it or get rid of it? error message C:/ProgramFiles/WindowsApps/Mircrosoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.27629.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe/VCRUNTIME140.dll...
  8. Randon session start up images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Randon session start up images: I neither like or dislike the images that start my sessions and the request for like or dislike (fan or not a fan) and I also assume this is part of some cognative learning process Microsoft is developing for user experience improvement. What I do find annoying is that less...
  9. "Don't get locked out of your account" message

"Don't get locked out of your account" message: I keep getting these notifications. Why would I get locked out of my MS Account? Nothing has changed. Is this a phishing thing?...
  10. I get spammed with this message many times a day. how to make it stop?

in Windows 10 Support
    I get spammed with this message many times a day. how to make it stop?: [img] So getting spammed with this message everyday and if i play games like csgo in full screen it goes to deskopt and its very annoying, please help *Sad "how u wanna open this file?" "continue using the software" is what it says. 19231