Windows 10: getting a message saying that my outlook settings are need updating

Discus and support getting a message saying that my outlook settings are need updating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why do I keep getting a message saying that my outlook settings are need updating. Can't they be done automatically?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveReeve, Jun 4, 2020.

1. DaveReeve Win User

getting a message saying that my outlook settings are need updating

why do I keep getting a message saying that my outlook settings are need updating. Can't they be done automatically?

:)

DaveReeve, Jun 4, 2020

2. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Outlook on your mobile browser is being upgraded

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1125816

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. getting a message saying that my outlook settings are need updating - Similar Threads - getting message saying

2. my computer had a error and now i get this message saying my computer needs to be repaired...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer had a error and now i get this message saying my computer needs to be repaired...: lissue with my computer so i tried to reset windows and switch to a custom os and in the middle of it doing that it said my computer had a error and now i get this message saying my computer needs to be repaired and none of my usb ports are working so i cant click anything i...
  3. my computer had a error and now i get this message saying my computer needs to be repaired...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer had a error and now i get this message saying my computer needs to be repaired...: lissue with my computer so i tried to reset windows and switch to a custom os and in the middle of it doing that it said my computer had a error and now i get this message saying my computer needs to be repaired and none of my usb ports are working so i cant click anything i...
  4. my computer had a error and now i get this message saying my computer needs to be repaired...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. for outlook keep getting message your settings are out of date

for outlook keep getting message your settings are out of date: for outlook keep getting message your settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-outlook-keep-getting-message-your-settings-are/a9cffd3a-b344-4959-95a7-98b406ce5565
  6. Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing.

Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing.: When i click fix account it runs for ages then gives me an error message of 0x800705b4. What do i do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-outlook-i-get-a-message-to-tell-my-account/49206267-7622-47e8-96c1-0782c383ceb1
  7. message my account needs updating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    message my account needs updating: I cannot access my hotmail account, message says click the fix it, I do that and get an error message try again later, I have tried this several times, can anyone tell me how to get past this fix it notice. ann...
  8. Whenever I open MAIL, I get a message that my settings are out of date and need to updated...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whenever I open MAIL, I get a message that my settings are out of date and need to updated...: But when I open the settings, then manage accounts, click on my acct that allegedly needs to be updated, I put in my password and the message disappears and goes back to my inbox. So, I hit sync and it just searches indefinitely. My MAIL program is not retrieving new mail,...
  9. keep getting a message saying that my aol mail setting are out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keep getting a message saying that my aol mail setting are out of date: when I get the "AOL mail setting are out of date", I click on the message which prompts me to enter my password. I enter my aol password and hit save. then when I try to sync the account, I get a message saying that it could not sync my account...
  10. gmail linked to outlook keeps saying needs attention. Get emails on my phone but not on my PC

gmail linked to outlook keeps saying needs attention. Get emails on my phone but not on my PC: How do I cure the fact that my GMAIL account keeps showing Outgoing mail needs attention. I click FIX that does not work and manage the account. It shows the problem but not the answer....