Windows 10: Getting a new error message regarding specific places in memory

Discus and support Getting a new error message regarding specific places in memory in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; During the last few days I've been getting a warning message that references a particular place in memory. The location has been the same each time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Pelagicide, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Getting a new error message regarding specific places in memory

During the last few days I've been getting a warning message that references a particular place in memory. The location has been the same each time I've seen it, but it doesn't always appear. Seeing as how pretty much everything is centered around memory, I thought it might not be a good thing and that I should probably find out something about it before the problem led to further issues. I don't know how this string of alphanumerics
    can even be something to troubleshoot. Is this a hexadecimal address or something?

Getting a new error message regarding specific places in memory [​IMG]

:)

Pelagicide, Mar 3, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Getting an "incompatible cpu" error message, cpu meets specifications !

I HAVE AN HP TOUCHSMART PC DESKTOP 300-1025, THE MOTHERBOARD IS AN APP78-CF JESSE AND I AM ATTEMPTING A PROCESSOR UPGRADE.

I GET AN "INCOMPATIBLE CPU" ERROR MESSAGE AT STARTUP ON A PROCESSOR THAT MEETS THE MOTHERBOARD SPECIFICATIONS PRECISELY.

THIS IS THE PROCESSOR THAT DOESN'T WORK;
    AMD CPU ATHLON II X4 605E 45W AM3 2MB 2300MHZ RETAIL AMD AD605EHDGMBOX

WHEREAS THIS ONE DID WORK;
    AMD CPU ATHLON II X4 605E 45W AM3 2MB 2300MHZ RETAIL [AD605EHDGIBOX]

I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE SECOND PROCESSOR NOW AND AM IN POSESSION OF THE FIRST, CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ANY SOLUTION
    OR SHED ANY LIGHT ON WHAT THE ISSUE MIGHT BE ?

THANK YOU*Respect :respect:

onestory151, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Getting a new error message regarding specific places in memory

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Getting a new error message regarding specific places in memory

1. Getting a new error message regarding specific places in memory - Similar Threads - Getting error message

2. keep getting error message low on memory but i have 444gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keep getting error message low on memory but i have 444gb: keep getting error message low on memory but have 444gb open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-error-message-low-on-memory-but-i/dae1a8e5-9ab2-473c-b83f-3d12545d2680
  3. Getting this error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this error message: Hi. I tried to go on a website to download my vpn. I've done it before so i know it works normally usually, but today i went on and got an error saying NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID . Does anyone know how to fix this submitted by /u/Ali_46290 [link] [comments]...
  4. getting error message

in Windows 10 Support
    getting error message: an attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B. it's popped up a few times. i wasn't trying to load a program. only thing running on my machine was chrome. the error in event viewer says the source of the error was ChkUpd....
  5. Snap application windows to specific places.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snap application windows to specific places.: I have a laptop at work with two external monitors. I like to have apps set in specific places on certain screens. But when I undock my laptop to go to meetings or such, when I get back all apps are on the main screen of my 3 screen setup and I have to reconfigure them all...
  6. New error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    New error message: In previous builds I was able to record clips using the game bar but ever since 2 updates ago (I am a windows insider set to fast releases) It has been saying I don't meet the requirements I have a intel i5 7th gen with a Nvidia GeForce 920mx and ddr4 8GB of ram my drivers...
  7. memory error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    memory error message: my Hp's windows 10 is suddenly displaying a low memory message and is telling me to close apps but it has a 6 gig ram and has a lot of free memory in the hard drive. it never appeared in my windows 7. how can i solve this problem? its so annoying...
  8. Question regards with this error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question regards with this error message: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be) Please clarify this message for better knowledge , and what can be the trouble shooting steps that can fix the issue. all my drivers are up to date same goes to bios...
  9. Not enough Physical Memory... Error message

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Not enough Physical Memory... Error message: Just received the below error message when starting my VMware Player Windows 10 TP Virtual machine after updating my Windows 8.1 host system (October 14 Windows Update). [img] I fixed the error by uninstalling optional update KB2995388 [img] Edit: My host...
  10. Disable specific error message

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable specific error message: Is there a way to disable event viewer error #69 reporting - only? Thanks. 67975