Windows 10: Getting a new pc

Discus and support Getting a new pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm not sure if this sub is the correct one to ask for help, i hope I'm not doing it wrong. Next week I'm getting a new pc and one thing I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TsuKeiichi, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Getting a new pc

Hi guys, I'm not sure if this sub is the correct one to ask for help, i hope I'm not doing it wrong.

Next week I'm getting a new pc and one thing I want to do is to make the account as admin. The pc i used to have i lost it about one year ago due to a move, the last days I got it i had some problems to delete some folders and archives, telling me that I didn't have permission on them. The thing is that with this new pc i want control and permissions on everything and I would like some help to do that so the first day I open the pc i can configure it.

I just use the pc to watch videos on youtube and twitch, and sometimes to play some videogames. I don have any other programs, in fact, my old pc didn't even have an antivirus since I got it and I didn't have any problem in the ten years i had it, even tho I'll use any free antivirus with this new one just to be safe.

Hope you guys can help me with that, thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/TsuKeiichi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TsuKeiichi, Mar 6, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Getting a new pc

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Getting a new pc

1. Getting a new pc - Similar Threads - Getting

2. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?: My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even acknowledge the wifi exists again. I'd like to know why and how to make it stop....
  3. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?: My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even acknowledge the wifi exists again. I'd like to know why and how to make it stop....
  4. How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code: Hi after a silly update, I'm no longer able to login into my computer nor my microsoft account because it asks for a verification code. There's no calling the code option and just text. I need to get it called because the phone that is linked to this account is a landline...
  5. How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code

How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code: Hi after a silly update, I'm no longer able to login into my computer nor my microsoft account because it asks for a verification code. There's no calling the code option and just text. I need to get it called because the phone that is linked to this account is a landline...
  6. Why am I recently get the watchdog violation bluescreen? Yesterday I got it twice, and only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I recently get the watchdog violation bluescreen? Yesterday I got it twice, and only...: My screen freezes then goes to the bluescreen randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-recently-get-the-watchdog-violation/d84978af-17d4-45e9-9f86-4b02034f7c5e
  7. Why am I recently get the watchdog violation bluescreen? Yesterday I got it twice, and only...

Why am I recently get the watchdog violation bluescreen? Yesterday I got it twice, and only...: My screen freezes then goes to the bluescreen randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-recently-get-the-watchdog-violation/d84978af-17d4-45e9-9f86-4b02034f7c5e
  8. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  9. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  10. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...