Windows 10: Getting a problem.

Discus and support Getting a problem. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am getting problem saying "Script: Can't find file C:\User\USER\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Updates\start.vbs" On start up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shaswot Bhakta Malla, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Getting a problem.

I am getting problem saying "Script: Can't find file C:\User\USER\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Updates\start.vbs" On start up

:)

Shaswot Bhakta Malla, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 25, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Getting a problem.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Getting a problem.

1. Getting a problem. - Similar Threads - Getting problem

2. I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...: I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time it's always coming after 15-20 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-this-problem-this-is-the-second-time/ed2f2ff8-7172-4674-a843-a1ea58818199
  3. I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...: I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time it's always coming after 15-20 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-this-problem-this-is-the-second-time/ed2f2ff8-7172-4674-a843-a1ea58818199
  4. I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...: why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between devices. Manson - MSFT Replied to this question on October 18, 2023. I can not find the "Accounts > Email & accounts" shown in the response How do I fix this problem NOW?...
  6. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...: why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between devices. Manson - MSFT Replied to this question on October 18, 2023. I can not find the "Accounts > Email & accounts" shown in the response How do I fix this problem NOW?...
  7. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: I have a primary account with Microsoft that I have been attempting to re-access for several months. The problem came about when I had to reset my password as routine, and my old recovery email had become defunct. I was locked out until last Friday, where I received the email...
  9. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: I have a primary account with Microsoft that I have been attempting to re-access for several months. The problem came about when I had to reset my password as routine, and my old recovery email had become defunct. I was locked out until last Friday, where I received the email...
  10. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade