Windows 10: Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

Discus and support Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Captain Fantastikk, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps to take that involve going deep in the computer. I have never had this issue before and I don't want to go in and delete files, etc. This should just work like it has up until this point.I have installed SetPoint. Did not work. I installed Options+. It shows the loading screen, but never loads the program.Does anyone know

:)

Captain Fantastikk, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

1. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization.... - Similar Threads - Getting side side

2. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....: I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps...
  3. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....: I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps...
  4. Side by side error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Side by side error: I attempt to install Autodesk Revit 2024. but it finished in the middle of installing process. and an error with a "side-by-side" message appeared. I uninstalled C++ and reinstall an updated one, but the problem persists. what do I have to do?...
  5. Side by side error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Side by side error: I attempt to install Autodesk Revit 2024. but it finished in the middle of installing process. and an error with a "side-by-side" message appeared. I uninstalled C++ and reinstall an updated one, but the problem persists. what do I have to do?...
  6. Side by SIde error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Side by SIde error: Hi, I am getting side by side error while running any program on windows 10. error is "Application has failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect. Event log is showing below detailsActivation context generation failed for "System Default Context"....
  7. Side by SIde error

Side by SIde error: Hi, I am getting side by side error while running any program on windows 10. error is "Application has failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect. Event log is showing below detailsActivation context generation failed for "System Default Context"....
  8. Side By Side Error when trying to launch a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Side By Side Error when trying to launch a game: I've recently ran into a problem after getting the most recent update, when trying to open a game I have on my computer. When I try to launch League of Legends I get the error message "The application has failed to start because its Side By Side configuration is incorrect"....
  9. Side by side error when installing

Side by side error when installing: Hi I've just reinstalled my PC and just adding the same apps I had before. For some reason I can't install the Samsung Smart switch program. I get this error: Was running fine on Windows 10 before. Please help. Thx...
  10. Getting a "side-by-side" error when I open my Logitech mouse settings application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting a "side-by-side" error when I open my Logitech mouse settings application: I open the SetPoint application and it gives me the error message saying "The application has failed to started because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the applciation event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. I contacted...