Windows 10: Getting A Weird Error Message From Context Menu...

Discus and support Getting A Weird Error Message From Context Menu... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, When I right click and select display or personalization, an error message pops up saying this:[ATTACH] I honestly don't know what to do, also,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Saba Babajanashvili, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Getting A Weird Error Message From Context Menu...

So, When I right click and select display or personalization, an error message pops up saying this: Getting A Weird Error Message From Context Menu... 5a08afd0-54d2-478b-9a97-038d33f133e2?upload=true.png

I honestly don't know what to do, also, when I right click "My PC" and choose properties, nothing comes up. I asked reddit this and everyone commented that they never heard of this kind of problem ever. please comment ASAP.

:)

Saba Babajanashvili, Dec 1, 2020

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Getting A Weird Error Message From Context Menu... :(

ArmoredCavalry, Dec 1, 2020
  3. How to get rid of old context menus?

I was going to suggest editing teh registry , but....

francis511, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Getting A Weird Error Message From Context Menu...

Issue with opening properties in context menu

Ignoring the fact that my "issue" was bloody self-explanatory.

1. I am not able to open ANY properties for ANY particular file or folder. Give me a step by step fix, please.

2. No, I did NOT get any error messages. Yet, my properties cannot be opened in context menu. Give me a step by step fix, please.

3. No, I did NOT make any recent changes before the issue started.
    Give me a step by step fix, please.

My properties cannot be opened in context menu. Give me a step by step fix, please.

Just give me the location please., Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Getting A Weird Error Message From Context Menu...

1. Getting A Weird Error Message From Context Menu... - Similar Threads - Getting Weird Error

2. Get rid of deleted software shortcut from context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get rid of deleted software shortcut from context menu: Please how do I get rid of this Microsoft Access Database shortcut that is still on my pc though it has been uninstalled from my pc. I have uninstalled the office suite, and cleaned it with a wise registry cleaner, cc cleaner, and others but couldn't get rid of the shortcut...
  3. Get rid of deleted software shortcut from context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get rid of deleted software shortcut from context menu: Please how do I get rid of this Microsoft Access Database shortcut that is still on my pc though it has been uninstalled from my pc. I have uninstalled the office suite, and cleaned it with a wise registry cleaner, cc cleaner, and others but couldn't get rid of the shortcut...
  4. Get rid of deleted software shortcut from context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  6. Weird error message

Weird error message: When I log in as the admin on my Windows 10 PC, I get this weird error message. What do I need to fix? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-error-message/b13e587d-4727-4668-ac6e-056a9593e805
  7. Weird 'Open With' Context Menu for .png (HELP!)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird 'Open With' Context Menu for .png (HELP!): [ATTACH] For whatever reason this 'Update' thing has started showing up in my .png context menu and I don't really know what it is since Registry is also lacking information on it, opening it witht he option runs a CMD for a split second which disappears right after....
  8. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  9. Remove from context menu

Remove from context menu: Brink has posted a number of tutorials for removing specific program entries from the context menu. The screen shot is my current CM, showing two entries I'd like to get rid of. Is there a general method or places in the registry to look for? [img] 107356
  10. Context Menu Looks Weird?

in Windows 10 Support
    Context Menu Looks Weird?: I do not remember my context menu looking like this...the hard black lines, I do not remember being there, I remember it being faint gray. Can anyone else verify if this is normal? Post your context menu? I've been having graphics card issues with games loading and not...