Windows 10: Getting a weird error on startup randomly

Discus and support Getting a weird error on startup randomly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KingNithin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lv0rzh/getting_a_weird_error_on_startup_randomly/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KingNithin, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Getting a weird error on startup randomly

/u/KingNithin, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 1, 2021
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    Weird issues and slowdowns

Having some weird issues lately, at startup my computer listed in specs hangs for a minute or 2 displaying a 98 in the bottom right of the screen.

Also the computer seems to randomly get sluggish for a minute or 2 at times..

Not a clue what it could be, maybe the RAM is shitting the bed?

ShiBDiB, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Getting a weird error on startup randomly

Getting this error on everything

I'd suggest installing the latest directX.

Other than that, weird errors like that would make me want to format too.

Mussels, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Getting a weird error on startup randomly

1. Getting a weird error on startup randomly - Similar Threads - Getting weird error

2. Random weird Bluescreens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random weird Bluescreens: Hello, I have been having some weird Bluescreens that look like the following. I tested memory and it was okay, no errors. I didnt change anything in the hardware and didn't installed any new drivers. Ideas of what it might be causing this ? Thank you in advance....
  3. Random weird Bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random weird Bluescreens: Hello, I have been having some weird Bluescreens that look like the following. I tested memory and it was okay, no errors. I didnt change anything in the hardware and didn't installed any new drivers. Ideas of what it might be causing this ? Thank you in advance....
  4. Random weird Bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird random bug.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird random bug.: [ATTACH] Has anyone ever seen something like this? This happening on my friend's computer everytime he tries to play Gunfire Reborn and sometimes in other games, we dont even know wich terms to use just to start searching for a solution. He also experiences some other...
  6. Weird symbol on Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird symbol on Startup Programs: Hi, I found this weird program in my startup programs settings. I am unsure if this is part of Windows or malware. If its malware, please guide me on how to eradicate it. TIA...
  7. weird random problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    weird random problem: Recently I've been getting a very strange problem. It occurs randomly, sometimes it doesn't appear, sometimes once, sometimes it happens twice. It always starts with a context menu selection or any selection getting stuck on the screen. Then certain windows become frozen...
  8. Weird Dual-Boot Startup Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird Dual-Boot Startup Error: Some additional context can be found here. I had Windows 10 1803 installed on a HDD in an HP OMEN notebook. I installed a PCIe SSD. I used a bootable USB with Windows 10 1903 (from the Media Creation Tool) to install 1903 on the SSD and produce a dual-bootable setup. I have...
  9. Weird Dual-Boot Startup Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird Dual-Boot Startup Error: Some additional context can be found here. I had Windows 10 1803 installed on a HDD in an HP OMEN notebook. I installed a PCIe SSD. I used a bootable USB with Windows 10 1903 (from the Media Creation Tool) to install 1903 on the SSD and produce a dual-bootable setup. I have...
  10. Getting a weird error about a JavaScript on chrome on startup and in between sessions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting a weird error about a JavaScript on chrome on startup and in between sessions.: [ATTACH] Above error has started appearing on my screen randomly and specially when I start my system from past three months. Struggling to find a solution to it....