Windows 10: Getting a "whea uncorrectable error" usually while playing games

Discus and support Getting a "whea uncorrectable error" usually while playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting some random whea uncorretable errors, usually happens when playing games. But sometimes happens right after the computer restarts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tangerined, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Getting a "whea uncorrectable error" usually while playing games

Hi,

I'm getting some random whea uncorretable errors, usually happens when playing games. But sometimes happens right after the computer restarts after the blue screen. I've attached the debug file.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Tangerined, Nov 8, 2015

2. BSOD Constant crashes

I think this started happening to me about 2-4 weeks ago. The Blue screen appears either saying WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR or MACHINE EXCEPTION. It usually happens whenever I play a game. I would like to post dump files for you to somehow analyze what is
    happening.

Smarpey123, Nov 8, 2015
  3. Whea uncorrectible error help.

I have a problem with my computer. My computer gets the blue screen error whea uncorrectible error when I play most of my steam games. What I think is that it is the directx but that is my best guest. I have a windows 10 custom gaming computer.

PatrickSmith_533, Nov 8, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Getting a "whea uncorrectable error" usually while playing games

Hi Tangerined,

I need you to remove every crack and the related software on your system before we proceed.
    Also remove ASUS software as it is known for causing BSOD's. There are some threads here that have BSOD's caused by ASUS software.
    Forum rules

5. Ok, the programs in question have been removed. I've still gotten a few BSODs. I've attached the latest debug file.

Thanks.

Tangerined, Nov 11, 2015
  6. Thanks for the help! I will run these tests. Problems with the CPU is disheartening, the CPU, motherboard and ram is less than 6 months old.

Tangerined, Nov 11, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    Honestly isn't that a reason to not do the tests. If the tests show problems then these components are faulty.

8. Getting a "whea uncorrectable error" usually while playing games

Ok well I had BSOD within minutes of running prime95 and intelburntest. I tried running the intel diagnostic utility several times but it wasn't able to find any problems and passed it's stress tests. I also ran 2 passes of memtest86 which did not find any errors. My drivers and BIOS are up to date. So is it a defective CPU?

Tangerined, Nov 12, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    Why only 2 passes? Not enough time?
    Memtest requires 8 passes

10. Ok, I was being dumb but I've figured it out. Some how my bios was set to overclock the CPU to 4.2ghz. I'm not sure how or when that got changed since I don't overclock. But thanks for the help!

Tangerined, Nov 14, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    Lol, one of the first things to check was overclocking *Wink

Thema:

Getting a "whea uncorrectable error" usually while playing games

1. Getting a "whea uncorrectable error" usually while playing games - Similar Threads - Getting whea uncorrectable

2. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming: Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My...
  3. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming: Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My...
  4. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games: Hello,My PC is having issues shortly after a game with internet connectivity is launched. They may play fine for a short time but then totally locks up the computer and throws the WHEA error. Web browsing and most video players seems to be fine, as well as games that do not...
  6. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games

WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games: Hello,My PC is having issues shortly after a game with internet connectivity is launched. They may play fine for a short time but then totally locks up the computer and throws the WHEA error. Web browsing and most video players seems to be fine, as well as games that do not...
  7. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games

8. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games: Hello,I've had an issue with receiving a WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing certain games. It happens after only being in the game for a few minutes. This issue has been going on for months and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix it. Thank you!...
  9. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games: Hello,I've had an issue with receiving a WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing certain games. It happens after only being in the game for a few minutes. This issue has been going on for months and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix it. Thank you!...
  10. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whea while playing games