Windows 10: getting activate expires notice and can not activate

Discus and support getting activate expires notice and can not activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have reinstalled Windows 10 after being notified that my "license expires". I have activation in my settings but keep getting " activate " with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichaelWinstone, May 20, 2019.

1. getting activate expires notice and can not activate

I have reinstalled Windows 10 after being notified that my "license expires". I have activation in my settings but keep getting " activate " with nothing else happening when I press activation in the menu. This is very annoying as I have tried everything ?

:)

MichaelWinstone, May 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 Activation Expiration Notice

On Startup, I keep receiving an Activation Expiration Notice... My copy of Win 10 was from the free upgrade from Win 7. I do not have a product key or any sort of activation code.

Will my Win10 expire ? That doesn't sound right ? How can I stop this notification from showing each startup ?

JamesDorwart, May 20, 2019
  3. How to stop activation expiration impending notices

I updated my windows ten today and started getting these notices that my windows 10 os was going to expire soon. I went to settings, update security activation and saw that it was still activated. What can I do to make sure I am updated and activated?

os build 16299.1258 version 1709

captstadia, May 20, 2019
  4. FernNZ Win User

getting activate expires notice and can not activate

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, May 20, 2019
Thema:

getting activate expires notice and can not activate

1. getting activate expires notice and can not activate - Similar Threads - getting activate expires

2. I keep getting a notice that my Windows activation is expiring. I recently retired from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a notice that my Windows activation is expiring. I recently retired from...: Activating my Windows license. It has expired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-notice-that-my-windows-activation/d90b577d-9322-45ba-a0d7-8c00dbf9c8cf
  3. Can activation license be expired?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can activation license be expired?: Hello everyone,My friend bought a custom-built pc from a retailer and he has used it for 5 years without a problem.But yesterday, he got an notification "This copy of windows is not genuine" in safe mode after a very weirdo long time to start up. My first question is Why this...
  4. Activation expiring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation expiring: I bought a Dell computer 6 months ago. The computer was suppose to to come with Windows 10 Pro. I live in Cambodia the land of computer hardware and software theft. When you take computer into any shop for repairs you have to sit there and watch them or they will replace your...
  5. Why am I getting a notice that my OS's Activation will expire soon on this machine?

Why am I getting a notice that my OS's Activation will expire soon on this machine?: Hello, When I sign-in to my Microsoft Account on this device PC Name: Desktop-OranPC2, a message appears on the screen. The message reads: “Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings.” The problem with that statement is that I don’t know...
  6. microsoft notice, subscription expired activate required

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft notice, subscription expired activate required: Keep receiving notification my account subscription expired activation required. Key required. Trouble shooting indicates account upto date and active. Notification continues popping up....
  7. Notice to Activate Windows

Notice to Activate Windows: I continue to receive a notice each day to "Activate Windows," even though Windows is activated and working. I keep clicking on "Remind Me Tomorrow," but I can't find any way to eliminate this pesky and irrelevant notice. I tried letting it "Activate Windows" two or three...
  8. Activate Windows notice

Activate Windows notice: I susbscribe to Office 365 home and have this installed on 5 devices but on one device that I use for my teaching I cant remove the 'activate windows go to settings' notice on the screen. What needs to be done?...
  9. Activation notice

Activation notice: I have Windows 10 Pro installed. I just received notification that I have to activate it. It states Windows is activated using your organization's activation service. I don't have an organization activation service. If I wanted to do a fresh install of Windows, can I use the...
  10. Activation notice

in Windows 10 Support
    Activation notice: I have Windows 10 Pro installed. I just received notification that I have to activate it. It states Windows is activated using your organization's activation service. I don't have an organization activation service. If I wanted to do a fresh install of Windows, can I use the...