Windows 10: getting admin related error though my user is admin

Discus and support getting admin related error though my user is admin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, in trying to install a program and getting the attached error, even though my user is an admin on the machine. To note, i also cant open CMD.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by benfriedman2, Jan 11, 2021.

1. getting admin related error though my user is admin

Hi,

in trying to install a program and getting the attached error, even though my user is an admin on the machine.

To note, i also cant open CMD. when i open it, it closes.

getting admin related error though my user is admin f4d313de-bb6b-4aa0-ad4b-50ce0433020d?upload=true.png

:)

benfriedman2, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Matt18 Win User
    admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Jan 11, 2021
  4. IMA
    ima Win User

getting admin related error though my user is admin

ATITool 0.24 in non-admin user

Hmm, strange thing. I uninstalled v0.24 and installed v0.23, which works fine. After I read your advices, I installed v0.24 again and "Voila!", it starts in PowerUsers (non-admin) without errors/complains.
    Thank you for your suggestions and sorry for the post.

Thema:

getting admin related error though my user is admin

1. getting admin related error though my user is admin - Similar Threads - getting admin related

2. Unhide admin user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhide admin user: I want to unhide Windows Admin account, how can I do that ? as other users I have are kiosk so no access to registry how to show admin mode or able to enter username. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhide-admin-user/efb37918-173a-4de1-9ce2-8d7ed20cf9ec
  3. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  4. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  5. Admin Authorized User not having admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin Authorized User not having admin rights: The acct I use to login in, the same acct that I used to set up my system when I purchased it was set with Administrator rights. I am the ONLY user and not part of an organization or workplace server. At first glance when you look at acct from the logoff perspective or inside...
  6. Can't get all of the Admin privileges even though my account is the Admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get all of the Admin privileges even though my account is the Admin: Hello, I've been searching all around this forum but so far I couldn't stumble upon any proper solution that I need. My problem is the title: The account I am using is an Admin but each time I am trying to install or uninstall anything UAC disturbs me with another...
  7. whats the difference between admin and admin user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    whats the difference between admin and admin user: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/residentofsanandreas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hux92h/whats_the_difference_between_admin_and_admin_user/
  8. Restricted Admin Privileges even though I AM THE ADMIN

Restricted Admin Privileges even though I AM THE ADMIN: Okay, I have encountered this issue before and I am quite literally annoyed with Windows now. I own the computer so yes it's a personal computer and I am the sole admin/user of said computer. So this is nothing new but Windows has this weird lock on the Admin position...
  9. User to admin

User to admin: Hello. I only have one account on my pc and I have transformed it into an user account. Now I can't access the admin privileges. How should Ichange it back to an admin account and create a new user account?...
  10. User to Admin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User to Admin: I don't have an administrator account on my laptop. I checked it in CMD and it say's defaultuser1, I can't change my account to admin because it say's I don't have the rights. Please help! Thanks!...