Windows 10: Getting advertisement while playing Microsoft Minesweeper

Discus and support Getting advertisement while playing Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I saw another "ticket" about this issue back in march, but it is locked and I can't comment on it. But on my minesweeper, every now and then I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Streak118, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Streak118 Win User

Getting advertisement while playing Microsoft Minesweeper

So I saw another "ticket" about this issue back in march, but it is locked and I can't comment on it. But on my minesweeper, every now and then I get the ads, which is no issue, but starting yesterday whenever the ad for "Jewels of Rome" plays, at the end of the timer the "close" button at the top right is just and "X" and does absolutely nothing. I tried both steps in that other post from march about resetting the app, and uninstalling and reinstalling. Neither worked. And the only way for me to get around this issue, is to close the app, and reopen it, but the ad tends to come back a game later, so Im having to close and reopen the app every game attempt. Is there any other way that I can "complete" this ad so the script recognizes I have watched the ad and let me get back onto playing?

***Modified title from: minesweeper ad ***

:)

Streak118, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't work

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are having issues with Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10. It can be because of changes made or software conflicts.

For us to better assist you with this concern with Microsoft Minesweeper, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    Catherine Cus.
    ' post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper Windows 10 Executable Location Folder

Good day!

I am looking for the executable file for the current Microsoft Minesweeper installed from the Windows Marketplace.

Somebody suggested "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Minesweeper\MineSweeper.exe", but it's not in that place and not in any of the usual places!

Searching my entire Hard Drives for files and folders with "Minesweeper" in their name didn't bring up the result even though it is installed and I can play it!

Thank You!

audiopathik, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Getting advertisement while playing Microsoft Minesweeper

Issues related to Microsoft Sudoku & Microsoft Minesweeper

1. Microsoft Sudoku: I can no longer play the daily challenges. The advertisements cover part of the game.

2. Microsoft Minesweeper & Microsoft Treasure Hunt: The right 1/4 of the game playing screen is not visible. Only the background of the game is but not the blocks, gold, walls, or exit door. The game does scroll through to let me play most of the level,
    but cannot finish the level.

Neither of these problems existed before the update to Windows 10. I had been hoping that the corrections would have been made as I have read quite a few reviews on the Windows store that show this is a problem that others are experiencing as well. Please
    fix this. I did so enjoy playing both games

Original Title: Microsoft Sudoku & Microsoft Minesweeper

Nana Sweetpea, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Getting advertisement while playing Microsoft Minesweeper

1. Getting advertisement while playing Microsoft Minesweeper - Similar Threads - Getting advertisement while

2. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: Date 1 Jan 2024.Minesweeper not loading on 3 devices. Screen starts within mine spinning around flag in bottom right hand corner and continues without loading any further.On this particular device the following have been tried :Repair UninstallReinstallRestarting...
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Minesweeper: I've had this problem for over a year and thought resubscribing for Premium would take care of it but the problem persists. Minesweeper shows I'm logged in but when I click on a game the screen starts loading then blanks out and returns me to my Windows 10 homescreen. So I...
  4. Microsoft Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper: I recently reinstalled Microsoft Minesweeper and to my dismay they have changed the appearance of the game. Now the game page opens and there is a bar at the top and bottom of the screen and no way to expand the screen to full view. Also there is a gigantic side bar on the...
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper can't get achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper can't get achievements: [ATTACH] [IMG] Can't get achievement for Microsoft Minesweeper "Win a game on each board size." I played easy-medium-expert without a loose and vice-versa. No effect. Statistics shows that I didn't played or won any games. But there is best times : Any thoughts?...
  6. Minesweeper and Solitaire on Windows 10, cannot get past advertisement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper and Solitaire on Windows 10, cannot get past advertisement: For the past 2 days, a new batch of advertisement is being presented in Microsoft Minesweeper and Microsoft Solitaire Collection which do not display correctly and you cannot get past. Typically the ads will display with a count down in the upper right hand corner from 30...
  7. Microsoft Premium Minesweeper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Premium Minesweeper: There was an update to Minesweeper this month. I own the premium addition, I clicked on the advertising to stop the ads. It acknowledged I own the premium effective January 2020 and directed me to My Games or My Directory to download the premium edition. Where are these? I...
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: I have already sent this problem in the feedback hub, but when I launch microsoft minesweeper, it just boots up, and remains stuck in the title screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-not-loading/29db1f57-20cd-416b-93a1-235b1efe2d61
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper: I get this error when trying to run Minesweeper Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Need some help figuring this out....
  10. Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire: when i click on to play microsoft solitaire these stupid games keep popping up. so mit takes a while to ply solitaire what do i do ***Modified title from: how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up***...