Windows 10: Getting an alert saying my computer is infected

Discus and support Getting an alert saying my computer is infected in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Im getting a alert from Microsoft saying that my computer is infected * Original title: microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoanBrickner, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Getting an alert saying my computer is infected

Im getting a alert from Microsoft saying that my computer is infected

* Original title: microsoft

:)

JoanBrickner, Aug 14, 2019
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Aug 14, 2019
  3. tia das Win User
    Voice message saying Your computer is infected. Call us immediately.

i am getting a voice message saying-critical alert from Microsoft, your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details,facebook login and personal
    emails to hackers remotely. Please call us immediately to our toll free number listed so our support engineers can walk you through the removable process over phone.If you close this page before calling us then we will force to disable your computer to prevent
    further damage to our network.help

Original title: sudden voice message

***Moved by the Moderator to the appropriate category.***

tia das, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Getting an alert saying my computer is infected

How to get rid of false Virus Infection alerts on Edge

Every time I open Edge now I get a fraudulent alert that my computer is infected, etc. How can I get rid of this? I have Windows Defender and Malwarebytes installed; neither seems to touch this problem.

DonaldnovakND, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Getting an alert saying my computer is infected

1. Getting an alert saying my computer is infected - Similar Threads - Getting alert saying

2. Is my Computer infected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my Computer infected?: So, i bought an ASUS Laptop in 2018, created a Microsoft-Account in 2021 or so, and there the problems began;As more files I downloaded, the more broken my PC got. First, the mouse pointer did what it wanted to, and then random keys were pressed, everything on Windows 10, not...
  3. Is my Computer infected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my Computer infected?: So, i bought an ASUS Laptop in 2018, created a Microsoft-Account in 2021 or so, and there the problems began;As more files I downloaded, the more broken my PC got. First, the mouse pointer did what it wanted to, and then random keys were pressed, everything on Windows 10, not...
  4. is my computer infected by virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is my computer infected by virus?: hi, so today i noticed something wierd on my laptop window 11, inspiron and well it was wierd... so first when i pluged my laptop the white light that usually pops up when i plug the charger in well, it wasnt acting the way it does. you see, it started to blink like A LOT and...
  5. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer is infected by a virus: There is alot of pop ups when browsing the web, there are phone number to call but it is overseas numbers, is that Microsoft phone number? +9523145320 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-by-a-virus/72512569-8af6-4333-bb28-8f5d9561e1e5
  6. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is infected by a virus: There is alot of pop ups when browsing the web, there are phone number to call but it is overseas numbers, is that Microsoft phone number? +9523145320 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-by-a-virus/72512569-8af6-4333-bb28-8f5d9561e1e5
  7. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Notification that my computer is infected

Notification that my computer is infected: Windows 10Microsoft Edge desktopnotificationshub keeps popping up and saying my computer is infected and wants me to go to McAfee to get rid of them. When I run a virus check using Malwarebytes, nothing shows up. How do I get rid of that?...
  9. Windows Alert on my computer came on and I can’t get rid of the alert it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Alert on my computer came on and I can’t get rid of the alert it: Anyone else experience this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-alert-on-my-computer-came-on-and-i-cant/e66ab73b-f894-4b65-a01e-8d5e297eba28
  10. i keep getting a alert on my computer

i keep getting a alert on my computer: A security alert keeps showing up on my computer. it said to install certificate and i installed it, but it showed up again, and also it says it is from vmware, if that helps....