Windows 10: getting an error (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) twice in the same day

Discus and support getting an error (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) twice in the same day in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; this crash happened when trying to fix i problem i have on Logitech gaming software.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AhmadDarami, Jul 10, 2018.

1. getting an error (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) twice in the same day

this crash happened when trying to fix i problem i have on Logitech gaming software.

:)

AhmadDarami, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Scimitri Win User

Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day

Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8 I have been getting some weird BSOD crashes now and again, sometimes it´s days or weeks in between them and sometimes there are several on the same day.

The error message simply says "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" without no further clues, I suspect a driver somewhere but haven´t been able to find where the problem stems from.
    The crashes happen seemingly at random.

Thanks for your time

Attachment 62096

Scimitri, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

getting an error (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) twice in the same day

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD while loading games.

Hi Sterling,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to update mouse drivers and check.

In addition to this I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

getting an error (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) twice in the same day

1. getting an error (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) twice in the same day - Similar Threads - getting error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. Keep getting this same Error message twice every minute.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting this same Error message twice every minute.: Hi guys, I have recently noticed this error message in windows event viewer. It is occurring twice every minute on the minute. svchost 3788,D,21 SRUJet: A bad page link error -338 has been detected in a B-Tree ObjectId: 14, PgnoRoot: 49 of database...
  3. Keep getting this same Error message twice every minute.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting this same Error message twice every minute.: Hi guys, I have recently noticed this error message in windows event viewer. It is occurring twice every minute on the minute. svchost 3788,D,21 SRUJet: A bad page link error -338 has been detected in a B-Tree ObjectId: 14, PgnoRoot: 49 of database...
  4. Keep getting this same Error message twice every minute.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD twice a day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD twice a day: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 7420 laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise installed. Each BSOD it is either SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Let me know what other info I can provide, I was working in Outlook and Excel when these crashes first occurred. I have...
  6. Four Crashes in Four Days - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Four Crashes in Four Days - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Here is what I have tried so far: - Switched out one of my sticks of RAM. In the process of switching out second one. - Ran three Memory Diagnostic Scans. All came back with no errors. I am just unsure of what to do at this point. Things I read online is that sometimes...
  7. I get a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error since this morning

I get a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error since this morning: I get this error since this morning. It is looped as everytime I start up my pc, it shows the BSOD and it restarts. Theres is not code for it either. I cannot log in my account even with safe mode and I cant do a few things like using command prompt because it requires a...
  8. Bsod twice a day

Bsod twice a day: Hello, im runing win 10 pro V1909 I experience BSOD lately, about twice a day for the past week. attached is the log file, I would really appreciate your help with this! Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. thank you in advance!...
  9. Billed twice, same day for Office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Billed twice, same day for Office 365: I have yearly Subscription, they just charged me twice same day, same amount , help gave me link to go and doesn't seem right,https://aka.ms/rerouteABOffice. and can't get through,that's ripped of ....
  10. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day

Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day: Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8 I have been getting some weird BSOD crashes now and again, sometimes it´s days or weeks in between them and sometimes there are several on the same day. The error message simply says "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" without...