Windows 10: Getting an error message that says that I have an incompatible OS whenever I boot up Halo...

Discus and support Getting an error message that says that I have an incompatible OS whenever I boot up Halo... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; "Incompatible Operating System Version. Please update your Windows 10 Operating System to the Fall Creators Update version 1709 or higher". Any fixes?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeFedorov1, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Getting an error message that says that I have an incompatible OS whenever I boot up Halo...

"Incompatible Operating System Version. Please update your Windows 10 Operating System to the Fall Creators Update version 1709 or higher". Any fixes? I'm currently running Windows 11 if that means anything. I can boot up the game, but it constantly freezes whenever after a few seconds. My current Windows version is 21H2 Build 22000.318 and there are no available updates for my system. Has anyone else experienced this issue and are there any fixes? Thanks!

:)

MikeFedorov1, Nov 15, 2021

2. Getting an "incompatible cpu" error message, cpu meets specifications !

The problem is that the computer will not start up and this is when the incompatible cpu error message appears.

onestory151, Nov 15, 2021
  3. Getting an "incompatible cpu" error message, cpu meets specifications !

I HAVE AN HP TOUCHSMART PC DESKTOP 300-1025, THE MOTHERBOARD IS AN APP78-CF JESSE AND I AM ATTEMPTING A PROCESSOR UPGRADE.

I GET AN "INCOMPATIBLE CPU" ERROR MESSAGE AT STARTUP ON A PROCESSOR THAT MEETS THE MOTHERBOARD SPECIFICATIONS PRECISELY.

THIS IS THE PROCESSOR THAT DOESN'T WORK;
    AMD CPU ATHLON II X4 605E 45W AM3 2MB 2300MHZ RETAIL AMD AD605EHDGMBOX

WHEREAS THIS ONE DID WORK;
    AMD CPU ATHLON II X4 605E 45W AM3 2MB 2300MHZ RETAIL [AD605EHDGIBOX]

I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE SECOND PROCESSOR NOW AND AM IN POSESSION OF THE FIRST, CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ANY SOLUTION
    OR SHED ANY LIGHT ON WHAT THE ISSUE MIGHT BE ?

THANK YOU*Respect :respect:

onestory151, Nov 15, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Getting an error message that says that I have an incompatible OS whenever I boot up Halo...

Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

Getting an error message that says that I have an incompatible OS whenever I boot up Halo...

1. Getting an error message that says that I have an incompatible OS whenever I boot up Halo... - Similar Threads - Getting error message

2. Okay so, I tried downloading the Minecraft launcher but whenever I boot it up it says that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Okay so, I tried downloading the Minecraft launcher but whenever I boot it up it says that...: Family GroupMinecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/okay-so-i-tried-downloading-the-minecraft-launcher/4d1227c7-90e4-401e-8c2f-29937cfdaced
  3. Okay so, I tried downloading the Minecraft launcher but whenever I boot it up it says that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Okay so, I tried downloading the Minecraft launcher but whenever I boot it up it says that...: Family GroupMinecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/okay-so-i-tried-downloading-the-minecraft-launcher/4d1227c7-90e4-401e-8c2f-29937cfdaced
  4. When I start up I get an error message saying my keyboard has errors and then it won’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start up I get an error message saying my keyboard has errors and then it won’t...: When I start up I get an error message saying my keyboard has errors and then it won’t write so I can’t type my code to open the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-up-i-get-an-error-message-saying-my/34d75435-8ae5-4086-a54c-f96f300b3533
  5. When I start up I get an error message saying my keyboard has errors and then it won’t...

When I start up I get an error message saying my keyboard has errors and then it won’t...: When I start up I get an error message saying my keyboard has errors and then it won’t write so I can’t type my code to open the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-up-i-get-an-error-message-saying-my/34d75435-8ae5-4086-a54c-f96f300b3533
  6. I am getting the message "Reboot and Select proper Boot device" whenever I start up my PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting the message "Reboot and Select proper Boot device" whenever I start up my PC...: Changing the Boot order does not affect anything, and I can not see a boot option for Windows, only 2 others and a third if I enable legacy boot but that one does not work either. On top of that I apparently deactivated my usb ports and cannot use my keyboard to affect...
  7. I am getting the message "Reboot and Select proper Boot device" whenever I start up my PC...

I am getting the message "Reboot and Select proper Boot device" whenever I start up my PC...: Changing the Boot order does not affect anything, and I can not see a boot option for Windows, only 2 others and a third if I enable legacy boot but that one does not work either. On top of that I apparently deactivated my usb ports and cannot use my keyboard to affect...
  8. Getting an error message that says that I have an incompatible OS whenever I boot up Halo...

Getting an error message that says that I have an incompatible OS whenever I boot up Halo...: "Incompatible Operating System Version. Please update your Windows 10 Operating System to the Fall Creators Update version 1709 or higher". Any fixes? I'm currently running Windows 11 if that means anything. I can boot up the game, but it constantly freezes whenever after a...
  9. Whenever I boot up or restart my PC I get this black screen with my curser then I have to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I boot up or restart my PC I get this black screen with my curser then I have to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iusetiktokandreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxsbc9/whenever_i_boot_up_or_restart_my_pc_i_get_this/
  10. I am trying to install a HP printer. I get an error message that says I need OS: 602.64 How...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am trying to install a HP printer. I get an error message that says I need OS: 602.64 How...: iI need to get To install my HP printer. How can I get this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-am-trying-to-install-a-hp-printer-i-get-an-error/7138c0aa-840d-4b43-be05-2fdcda4a9e4b