Windows 10: Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...

Discus and support Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried the solutions at all these links. None have worked. what do i do. Please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidCardona32323, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...

I've tried the solutions at all these links. None have worked. what do i do. Please. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd#ID0EBBD=Windows_11https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/troubleshoot-blocked-installations-and-uninstallations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-v-4030319-to-download/3477a78d-f112-48dd-8444-0f9cf5a78c8ehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-an-error-to-run-this-application-you-first/e139c918-5d49-4bfc-a210-2feaf

:)

DavidCardona32323, Feb 2, 2023
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Teco.exe Application Error (oxc0000e5)

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are facing The application was unable to start correctly error.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• When exactly you get this error message?
    • Is this issue specific to any particular application?

This issue might have occurred if:

• There is a previous installation of the same application on the machine and you try to install a newer version.
    • There are registry corruptions related to the application during upgrade.

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan, System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

In order to run System File Checker (SFC) you can follow the steps provided in the following link:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Step 2: I suggest you to run Microsoft Safety Scanner
    which help to remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Microsoft Safety Scanner

Note: Data or files which are infected by malware might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential for data loss.

Hope it helps. Try the and get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...

1. Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following... - Similar Threads - Getting error run

2. When clicked Yes for pop up "To run this application, you must install .NET. Would you like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When clicked Yes for pop up "To run this application, you must install .NET. Would you like...: My application needs ".NET 5.0 Desktop Runtime" to get executed and if this .net version is not available then the application gives pop up saying "To run this application, you must install .NET. Would you like to download it now?". If I Click on yes, it will open web page to...
  3. When clicked Yes for pop up "To run this application, you must install .NET. Would you like...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When clicked Yes for pop up "To run this application, you must install .NET. Would you like...: My application needs ".NET 5.0 Desktop Runtime" to get executed and if this .net version is not available then the application gives pop up saying "To run this application, you must install .NET. Would you like to download it now?". If I Click on yes, it will open web page to...
  4. Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...: I've tried the solutions at all these links. None have worked. what do i do. Please....
  5. "To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET...

"To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET...: I recently decided to perform a system recovery on my desktop because I was unable to uninstall apps and the system was overall slower than usual. After the system recovery was successful, Whenever I tried to open or install applications or programs, I would receive the...
  6. To run this application, U must download one of the following .net versions: 4.0.30319

To run this application, U must download one of the following .net versions: 4.0.30319: HELP PLS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-run-this-application-u-must-download-one-of-the/40a90ef3-dcea-4dd2-a3fb-a1197cec6b7e
  7. you first must install the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.3019

you first must install the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.3019: I did install net 4.8. But it still reminded me that need .Net Framework V4.0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-first-must-install-the-following-versions-of/07da383e-b41e-461e-892e-828cf4d38918
  8. Log in errors - You must log out first...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log in errors - You must log out first...: I've a new computer (all in one desktop) and every single time I log in it comes up with this error... so it logs me out and when I log in again it's with a NEW temporary account.... I'm so frustrated... I personally have two Microsoft accounts (home and work) and my...
  9. getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...: trying to download garminexpress for new satnav - has allowed me to download but wont launch content above message received. Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers...
  10. getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...: trying to download garminexpress for new satnav - has allowed me to download but wont launch content above message received....