Windows 10: Getting an error when trying to update intel managment engine.

Discus and support Getting an error when trying to update intel managment engine. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I keep getting an error when windows update tries to update the intel management engine on a dell optiplex 760 dual core pc, I know it`s an old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TeamNS, May 25, 2018.

1. TeamNS Win User

Getting an error when trying to update intel managment engine.

Hello
    I keep getting an error when windows update tries to update the intel management engine on a dell optiplex 760 dual core pc, I know it`s an old pc and i`m nor sure even if there is an update for it on this pc.
    It is running Windows 10 pro 1803 64bit with no problem, The last cumulative update installed fine as well.
    The only issue is with this annoyying failed intel update which keeps coming back.

I have put as much information as I can about the error so I hope some one will be able to help solve it as I have not a clue, Many thanks for this great forum and hope some on can help please.

Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) Management Engine Interface -Error 0x80240061
    Last failed install attempt on ‎25/‎05/‎2018 - 0x80240034

Computer Brand Name*BiggrinELL OptiPlex 760
    Motherboard Model*BiggrinELL 0M863N
    Motherboard Chipset:Intel Q43 (Eaglelake-QF) + ICH10D
    CPU Brand Name:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz
    CPU Code Name:Wolfdale-M

Getting an error when trying to update intel managment engine. [​IMG]

:)

TeamNS, May 25, 2018
  2. H.Saladin Win User

Intel(R) Management Engine Interface - Error 0x80240061

Intel(R) Management Engine Interface - Error 0x80240061

So far this error did NOT hinder or disturb normal operation.

However I'd like to know if this error happend to others and also if it may cause problems in future.

this since last Insider update on 20.04.

HP Compaq dc7900 Convertible Minitower / Win10Pro64 - 1803 (10.0.17134.5) processor I2Quad-2x2.66Ghz, 8GbRAM,

Device Mgr. shows no device faulty and NO device named "Intel(R) Management Engine Interface".

Also I found NO info in HP-support for this model to be affected by latest Intel security issues.

Any help appreciated!

H.Saladin, May 29, 2018
  3. Intel Management Engine Interface critical error on Windows 10

Hi Roşca,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better I would like to know, what is the make and model of the computer?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. If the display driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    You can also visit the below link and try the steps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Getting an error when trying to update intel managment engine.

1. Getting an error when trying to update intel managment engine. - Similar Threads - Getting error trying

2. Uninstall Intel Management Engine Components

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Intel Management Engine Components: I have recently checked that "Intel Management Engine Components" Actually an app is taking up about 432MB, should I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-intel-management-engine-components/befdb09a-1992-4397-8a92-852668fcbaf5
  3. intel management engine not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel management engine not working: Intel R management not working and my laptop shuts down by itself after 20 mins. Ive tried updating, it said its in the newest version i tried uninstalling and deleting and it still doesnt work. Laptop still shuts down. Ive tried getting cleaning the insides for dusting...
  4. Intel Management Engine Interface Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Management Engine Interface Driver: I needed to flatten and re-install Windows 10 64bit earlier this week due to a virus. I am seeing the following issue in Device Manager regardingIntel Management Engine Interface Driver. I went to the INTEL support page and downloaded and tried to install 2 separate files...
  5. driver Intel Management Engine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    driver Intel Management Engine: in windows update ... drive and install ..show this drive Intel - System - 4/12/2017 12:00:00 AM - 14.28.47.630 after download .. show blue screen please remove this drive of windows update ... drive and install Dump File : 100320-24000-01.dmp Crash Time :...
  6. Intel(r) management engine interface

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel(r) management engine interface: Is it safe to disable Intel(r) management engine interface in order to stop battery drain ? submitted by /u/ericbernatchez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyf6mc/intelr_management_engine_interface/
  7. How to uninstall Intel Management Engine

How to uninstall Intel Management Engine: Hi guys, Need help of uninstall this driver. at first i try to upgrade the driver only notice this error come out. here the log. how i repair or download the latest still cant uninstall. https://1drv.ms/u/s!An0ZMBfzr4vXoHd0M4zlm1Iuk3mr?e=GJuGya ***Original title:...
  8. Latest Intel Management Engine Driver

Latest Intel Management Engine Driver: Latest Intel Management Engine Driver WHQL Intel Management Engine Driver Download Link [img] Note WHQL version: 1909.12.0.1236 Release Date: March 26, 2019 Download: Intel Management Engine Driver Release Notes Intel® Management Engine Driver for Windows 8.1* and...
  9. Intel(R) Management Engine Component

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel(R) Management Engine Component: When I ran "smart scan anitvirus" on laptop it said, if I put Management Engine component to sleep, it would help the speed of my pc. My virus app can do it. Will I have any problems if I do this? Will it keep from updating windows or programs? Purchased: 2013 Toshiba...
  10. Intel Management Engine

Intel Management Engine: What is Intel Management Engine Components. I have a Dell Precision Tower 7910 and Laptop Precision 7710. they have the Intel Management Engine Components installed. I am running Win 10. I am not on a corporate network. The Intel Management Engine Components also installs...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) Management Engine Interface - Error 0x80240061

2. billion debbarma

3. intel corporation driver update for intel management engine interface error 0x80240061